At least I have one straight child

Waring homophobic (not trying to sexualised BTS members)

BSM 

Taehyung

Third person pov 

Taehyung has come home for the weekend but he seems very on edge and it feels like he really need to say something. You really want him to say it soon because he seems really tense and today is his last day of him being home before he has to go back tomorrow. 

Finally after 1 hour of your brother pacing and you asking if he's ok and he just snapped at you. He asked for a family meeting because he has something to say. 

Everyone is in the sitting room sitting on the chairs except Tae who is standing in front of everyone fiddling with his fingers. This made the situation even more awkward than it actually was you just want Tae to say some before you pull your hair out. 

"ok the real reason I came home this weekend was because I need to tell you something this has taken a long while for me to accept but this is who I am and hope you can accept me. But here is what I wanted to tell you I'm gay" Tae says and look around the room for reactions. He instantly sees his dad and sister smile but his mother is hard to read. Taehyung's father stands up and goes to hug his son "i'm so proud of you son" "proud of him he kisses boys for gods sake you are a disgrace to this family I want you to leave and don't you dare come back here agian" your mother shouts at Tae. Tae bursts into tears and leaves the room and just before he opens the front door your mother says "well at least I have one straight child" and she turns to you. Taehyung just leaves crying his eyes out which breaks your heart because of course you accept him and so does your dad but maybe one day mum might accept him but you know it will take a very long time. 

Later on you got a text message from Tae saying his is back with BTS and he is really happy that you accept and so does dad. 

3 months pass and your mum still hasn't calmed down from the whole situation with Tae but sometimes and Tae has day off which is very rare you and your dad go visit him to see how he is getting on. 

Recently you and only you have found he is dating Seungcheol from seventeen which you find really cute and you are very happy for him. But still pissed off with mother for saying that too him and saying that she has one straight child because you have no idea who you are yet. 

1 year later on the 1st July y/n had a breakdown 2 of her favourite youtuber came out as gay and part of their stories was similar to yours because your first kiss was a girl and you have always found grls quiet cute but you have always blocked that out because you have always liked guys. but you know there is bisexual but your mum is not going to like it one bit so you decide to go to Tae because he is your brother and of course he will accept you. 

You travel all the way to Seoul and you are really nervous but excited because he is the first person you are going to tell.  

Once you arrived to the BTS dorm you realise you haven't told anyone that your coming so you don't know who is home. You knock on the door and thankfully Tae opens the door you throw yourself into a hug. He brings you inside and to his room because he knows something is wrong because you never come over unannounced. S.coups isn't over because he is resting but your kinda glad he's not here but you do love him but right now you just need your brother. 

"so what is it y/n?" "well your the first one i'm going to tell you this and i trust you. well i'm bisexual" you say staring straight in his eyes Taehyung smiles "yes finally i'm not the only gay in the family" "well i'm not fully gay" "i know but this is so great I glad you have told me" Tae hugs you and you feel so happy with yourself now you officially love yourself. "the other reason i'm here i want to tell me but on face time with you". "oh sister that's fine i think my boyfriend will be here soon more support" you smile at that.

You call your mums phone as soon as s.coups arrives and she instantly picks up "hey y/n whats up" you cringe at here words "mum i'm biseual you say bluntly but you can feel her anger "don't you dare come home your disgusting i hate you" she says and hangs up. you burst into tears and s.coups and Tae hug you and comfort you. Later on you get a text message from your dad saying he heard the whole conversation and he supports you. he also said that him and you mum are getting divorce because she is trying to control him not to his children and he is moving to Seoul to be closer and that you can stay with him until you get your life sorted out. 

The next few years was perfect but a bit weird Tae and s.coups got engaged and all the fans know and they are so supportive it's unreal. 1 year ago you met this beautiful girl called Eve you met her at work and sooner or later you asked her out because you work in a coffee shop she  came everyday and you know something was going on and it turned out she had a crush on you. Your dad still lives in Seoul and after 6 months of being with Eve she asked you to move in with her and of course you said yes.  But your brother was a bit worried your moving to fast but it's you life. At christmas you mum arrived and it was awkward but she said sorry but your not going to forgive her that easily she still homophobic but it will take a very long time for that to heal. 

You love your family and how it's going with your girlfriend and your brothers boyfriend it was hard but you got through it. Your brother is the best brother you could ever ask for. 

This imagine was very personal to me but I really hope you enjoy it.
Word count - 1121
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜