you took 6 years to tell us

Jungkook little 0-2

BTS don't know yet

Everyday after work Jungkook would go to his room to become little because of all the stress he has been out through the whole day. None of the members knew about this about Kookie he has kept this as a secret for 6 years since debut. Almost every day after work Jungkook will go to his room and go little.

Today he wants to tell them because he wants to be cuddled and babied and tell his daddy that he loves him.

BTS know Jungkook wants to tell them something but they will wait when he wants to tell them. They would never force it out.

Everyone comes home from all hot and sweaty all of the them want to have a shower and go to bed Jungkook wants to slip so badly but wants to cuddle with his daddy.

Jungkook stands in front looking at his Hyung's all stiff not knowing what to say Jin notices how Jungkook is "Kookie what's wrong sweetie you know you can tell us anything" Jin asks worryingly. Everyone turns to see Jungkook.

Jungkook now has tears in his eyes Hoseok goes in for a hug Jungkook excepts it. After the hug "ok I have to tell you something that I have been hiding from you for the last 6 years. I'm a little" Jungkook stops because he chokes on his tears Hoseok then speaks "oh Kookie we have known along" Jungkook looks at him "yes you started to notice your behaviour but we waited until you want to say and it's ok Kookie" Jimin states.

Jungkook starts smiles but then his lip trembles "Kookie it's ok you can slip now" Jungkook looks up at Hoseok "d-daddy I wub you" Jungkook the hugs Hoseok. Hoseok smiles everyone coos and Jungkook's adorable behaviour. "aww Hoseok is daddy" Tae says Jungkook turns around "dada" grabby hands to Tae.

Tae gladly takes Jungkook and brings him to the living room Jin goes to Jungkook's room the get his little things Namjoon pops and dummy in Jungkook's mouth "ok this is really cute" Yoongi says Jungkook giggles at his words.

Jungkook crawls to Hoseok's lap "cwddle?" "yes baby always" Jungkook and his daddy cuddle for hours the both fall asleep in each other's arms. Everyone else in the group couldn't help but take a few pictures of their new Baby Kookie.

Hope you enjoyed it if you have any requests please let me know.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜