baby bunny

Jungkook
Found out your pregnant 3 weeks after pregnancy jong kook treats saying we have a baby bunny on my way.

Your pregnancy was ok it wasn't terrible and it wasn't good you painted the nursery purple and made it all bunny themed you knew that you were having a baby girl but you didn't want to be painting the nursery pink.

I'm bangtan found out they were over the moon jungkook is the first member to have a baby so they are very excited and can't wait to meet your little baby girl.

9 months past and your now giving birth to your baby you have a complete full natural birth it was 28 hours long but jungkook was there the whole time he didn't sleep you was by your side was massaging you and making sure you're ok he doesn't like to see you in pain at all.

When you gave birth to your baby she looks like a little bunny just like jungkook when she goes on to your chest you both say "hi bunny"

In that mean moment you knew that you had to call her bunny so you do. Jeon bunny 🐰

Bunny is only a few hours old when jungkook puts her in a bunny outfit and tweets on Twitter saying our baby girl Jeon Bunny is here.

And you both have very much in love with her.

have you like this one I know it's a bit different from everything I've actually ever done if you have any requests please let me know

Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜