princess

Little Yoongi 1-5
Caregiver Jin

During the whole day Jin just keeps on falling Yoongi prince baby boy he or him and to be honest yoongi doesn't like being called a boy in little space he hates it but he doesn't know how to say that I give up he is very young and his headspace today but he wants to tell him that you something else.

In the middle of the day Jin calls Yoongi come to the kitchen "hi baby boy" and in that moment yoongi burst into tears. Jin goes right by Yoongi's side. "Baby boy what's wrong what did I do" Jin says hugging his little one.

"Daddy stop" Yoongi says "what baby" Jin says confused. "I-i don't want to be c-called boy i-i want to called girl I'm sorry" Jin's face softens " oh baby why are you sorry because that is fine why didn't you say sooner" Yoongi shrugs his shoulders. "Well I'm fine with it baby girl do you want to dress like a girl?" Yoongi's face lit up so Jin understood instantly " come on princess let's go buy you some new clothes" Jin grabs Yoongi's hand and they go order new girly clothes.

For the next few weeks Jin did find it difficult to change pronouns but eventually he got it. When he did accidentally slip up Yoongi did burst into tears but Jin always made it better and Yoongi loves his daddy so he won't stay mad for long. Yoongi also loves her new clothes.

Hope you liked it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜