In love with yoongi

Requested by TaesWolfie

Third person POV

Tae and y/n are out at Jimin's party and they are having so much fun. At social events y/n and Tae stay with each other but today y/n says "I think we should mix I'll just be over there with my friends you talk to someone" Tae just nods and walks around and try to talk to people but he finds that very difficult y/n knows this because she is his therapist with social anxiety. But Tae knows that he needs to this.

Tae walks through the crowd and feels someone staring at him. He turns around and sees a cute boy looking at him so Tae decides to walk over to him.

Tae's POV

I started talking to this boy called Yoongi and he seems so nice and I might be falling in love with him but I still love y/n I don't know what my heart is doing to me. He's so cute I love him.

After a while I realise y/n has texted me the she wants to leave because it is midnight so I say " Yoongi I'm sorry but I have to go my gir- friend wants to leave we should meet again soon" as I say that I give him my number and he shows a big smile and his eyes light up "I will love that" he says and I walk out with y/n.

Third person POV

The next day Tae felt guilty because he was flirting with Yoongi. But he really likes Yoongi but wants to stay with y/n and doesn't want to break y/n can't he just stay with y/n but not cheat on y/n. is that even possible.

"y/n I need to talk to you about something" Tae says to y/n "Is it about you were flirting with that guy at the party and you want to be in a relationship with him also." Tae freezes "you were just thinking out loud but it's ok I watching you he seems cute and it is a thing it's called polyamorous why don't you text him and you go on a date with him and tell if you want to be in a relationship with him" y/n says with a smile on her face "god I love you ok I'll text him".

Just a few minutes later Tae gets a text back "ok he'll pick me up soon I love you and thank you" "I love you too tell me about him when you get back". Tae nods and heads outside to wait for Yoongi.

Tae and Yoongi went on a coffee date Yoongi paid for everything. The date went really well they both talked about thee lives and what they're doing and when Yoongi is talking Tae is falling more in love with him.

At the end of the date Yoongi dropped him off home but didn't kiss him and he really regrets that.

Tae opens the door really happy but doesn't go into the house yet "how did it go?" y/n asks "it was ama-." Tae was interrupted by Yoongi kissing him Tae gladly kissed back.

After the kiss Yoongi sees y/n Tae notices the confusion in Yoongi's eyes. "oh, this is my girlfriend y/n" Yoongi goes bright red and freezes "oh I'm so sorry" Yoongi turns to run feeling heart broken but y/n grabs him "no it's ok hove you heard of polyamorous?" "yes" "would you like to be in a relationship with us because I think you cute and I know Tae really likes you" y/n kisses Yoongi slowly but lovingly Yoongi kisses back.

"but I don't know you and I don't know if I'm interested" Yoongi says. "well you seemed to be interested by that kiss" Yoongi blushes. "also, you'll get to know me in the bedroom.

Yoongi follows y/n and Tae with a big gummy smile to the bedroom looking forward what happens next.  

Hope you enjoyed this if you want a part 2 I can.
let me know if you have any other requests I really enjoyed doing them hope you enjoyed it please vote and comment.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜