Jihope are in love with you

Hoseok's POV

Jimin and i  are in love with our friend y/n she's so beautiful we only met her a few weeks ago and we can't get her out of our head.

I remember the first time we met her in a pub and someone pushed her into me lucky I caught her because she did get pushed very violently and it would be a nasty fall.

That night we kept talking Jimin and I were slowly falling in love.

After that we met up with her a lot almost every day, we have known each other 3 weeks now.

When I fell in love with her, I was scared Jimin wouldn't like it but he told me first and I was so happy.

Today we have asked y/n to have dinner with us tonight and we are going to ask her out to be in a polyamory relationship.

Y/n came over and we have had so much time she is such a funny girl but now it is time for Jimin and I to ask y/n. We are sitting at the table then I speak "y/n as you know Jimin and I are together and we are both bisexual and since the day we met you we fell in love with you. I know this might come as a shock and it's ok if you say no but we would like you to join us in a polyamory relationship?" I say looking straight at y/n whilst holding Jimin's hand.

Y/n the stands up and we think she is leaving but she standing in front of us "well I have also been in love with you but I thought I was crazy but now you have asked me yes of course" she then sits on my lap and kisses me so delicate and loving but it ended so quickly but then she kissed Jimin but it also ended quickly and both of us craved more. But y/n walked out and took her coat and bag and said "well I'll see you tomorrow my boyfriends" she walked out like that.

"well that went well"  my boyfriend said and I kissed him.

I'm so happy.

Jihopey/n is real.
as you can tell I'm currently obsessed with polyamory relationships and obsessive BTS being together I have been obsessed with this since like August so this obsession my last very long time I might not so sorry if you'd like it that's fine if you don't then don't read simple as.
have you enjoyed it if you have any requests please let me know also the requests that I've been told to do I'm working on.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜