Yoonkook

DDM Pet

You are age 4

Your dad's are Yoongi and jungkook you're 4 years old and really want a little puppy so you could have your own little friend because your dad's like to do their own things and you're not allowed to know what but they said one day you'll understand when you are older.

it's been 2 years since Min Holly died  yoongi was very very upset you think it will be a good idea to get a new dog so then he can be happy again.

You start to walk to jungkook's room and ask him " daddy do we go to the pet store and get a new puppy daddy might be happy again" jungkook looks at you and kneels down so you can really look at you " sweetheart I don't know if that will actually happen Holly died ages ago and daddy's very happy with you but we can go to the pet shop but I don't promise that we will get a dog.

Jungkook tells yoongi what's going on he's not very happy with the idea and because it will feel like he is replacing Holly but really he isn't.

They go to the pet shop in y/n starts running around she likes all the little pets yoongi and jungkook have trouble trying to find her eventually keep hold of her so they don't lose her.

Y/n sees some puppies and yoongi goes after her. As soon as Yoongi sees the Corgi's his eyes instantly light up. Jungkook sees this and goes up to his husband and says "you like them don't you" Yoongi looks at his husband but then looks around to see where y/n is and he sees Saturday staff member has handed y/n a little bunny which is adorable.  "Yes I do they're all so cute but I don't want you to think that I am replacing him because I would never do that" he says with tears in his eyes "oh sweetheart you know that Holly would be happy if you got a new little friend and it would make y/n happy if you did get a Corgi should we get one?" "Yes".

they go over to you and they're smiling at you and you instantly know you're getting a little dog and you start jumping you're very happy at this point you don't have the bunny on your lap.

Jungkook comes up to you with a dog "maybe we're getting this dodgy ok what do you think you'd want to name her" jungkook kneel down in front of you "Cookie because she looks like a little cookie" you say jungkook and yoongi both smile at each oth...

Jungkook comes up to you with a dog "maybe we're getting this dodgy ok what do you think you'd want to name her" jungkook kneel down in front of you "Cookie because she looks like a little cookie" you say jungkook and yoongi both smile at each other "of course baby whatever you say" you all leave the pet shop really excited because you now have a little small friend as well as y/n in the family

I'm so sorry that I had to kill off min Holly but it wouldn't be a story otherwise hope you enjoyed this if you want me to do some more ships of BTS with y/n I'll be happy to do so thank you for reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜