Trampoline

Little Jungkook 3-5

Caregiver BTS

Little Jungkook is so excited because he's on holiday with his caregivers and outside the hotel there is a trampoline. (the one with the harness) Jin has promised him that at the end of the day when it's open he can go on it if he is a good boy. 

Today they are playing at the swimming pool and Jungkook is in little space. He has a ring and likes floating in it and splashing too hard because Yoongi doesn't like that.
A whole day Jungkook was really good now it's night time and Jungkook is waiting patiently to go on the trampoline he doesn't want to say anything because he don't want to be too needy and his caregivers might say no because he keeps going on about it so dinner past and he still hasn't been able to go on the trampoline.

Then about an hour later it was his bedtime jungkook couldn't take it anymore. His oldest caregiver promised him and then broke it. Jungkook burst into tears and of course his all of his caregivers came rushing towards him.

"Jungkook baby whats wrong are you hurt" Jin says "y-you promised I waited all evewning but never came you p-pwomised I could trwanpoline you brwke it" jungkook sobs.

Jin then realises what he ment and Yoongi face palms "you idoit hyung" he says under his breath luckily Jungkook didn't hear.

"Oh baby  I'm so sorry but right now it's late can Tae read you a bed time story and we all pinkie promise you'll go on the trampoline tomorrow" "otay" Jin honestly didn't think that was going to work but it didn't Jungkook fell asleep.

The next day the whole of BTS basically pampered Jungkook and in the evening Jungkook went on the trampoline and he loved it.

I know this is quite short but at the moment I have a really bad cold I'm hoping to publish our family chapter tonight. Hope you enjoyed it. If you have any requests let me know.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜