I loved you once

RM

Third person POV

Namjoon loved you 7 years ago before BTS you were the one to tell him audition. You and Namjoon were in love but you had to break up because BTS and seeing you was too much but he said that he would go back to you. So, you waited but eventually you got bored waiting...

Namjoon doesn't know that BTS has finally disband (I don't mean that in a mean way) and he has arranged for you to meet up with him for a catch up and Namjoon hopefully wants to get back with you.

You met Namjoon at his brand-new apartment it still had boxes everywhere.

Namjoon thought you would be all over him but you seem to be actin weird so Namjoon took this situation into his own hands. He grabs your waist "baby come on its just me" Namjoon tries to kiss you but push him rather violently away. "no Namjoon". Namjoon then looks taken back from the push but knows something is wrong.

"baby what's wrong it's just me we don't have to do anything today if you don't want to" he says with a wink. You felt disgusted "no Namjoon I wont be a faithful wife if I do that" Namjoon didn't quite catch on "ooh we are getting married now ok" Namjoon steps forward again but you step backwards "no Namjoon I got married 2 years ago and I'm madly in love with him we met 4 years ago and fell in love I'm sorry but your going to have to get over me".

Namjoon goes pale and it looks like he's about to burst into tears "but we made a pact that when I finish BTS we will get back together" "I'm sorry Namjoon I don't love you anymore I love someone else" y/n then just walks away and out of the door Namjoon instantly bursts into tears. "but I love you y/n and I always will" ...

Thank you for reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜