I don't want to leave but I have to

Jimin
You and jimin have been dating for 3 months and you never ever want to leave him you love him so much.
You are very much in love with each other.

Everyone knows about your relationship.

BTS loves you being with jimin because before he met you he was badly depressed but you came into his life and lit up his world.

Everyone loved your relationship you are very cute together.

But manager hated the relationship.

One day you are at the venue with jimin to support him and his friends.

Jimin keeps looking at you and smiling to see if you were ok. But manager got annoyed by that put Jimin aside to talk to him which worried you.

"I'm sorry Jimin you have to break up with y/n she is distracting you from your work you all over the place thinking about her you need to stop you need to break up with her tonight or you will be kicked out" manager says jimin was going to fight back but he walked away.

At the end of the day you and jimin are in the hotel he's crying and you don't know why you try to make sure he's ok but he pushes you away "I'm sorry y/n but you have to leave we have this relationship anymore or I will be kicked out and jobless I don't want to leave but I have to I'm sorry but I will find you one day" jimin says kissing your check then he walked away wishing he didn't have to do that.

He leaves you standing there crying single and alone.

Hope you enjoyed it I'm sorry it's been so long but I finished the panto and now I have an audition on Sunday but really busy this year and I'm sorry for that. If you have any requests please let me know  thank you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜