dating 13 boys

Spin off

Y/n X seventeen

Hello my name is y/n and my life isn't normal and I'm ok with that.
I have 13 boyfriends and I love them.

I am dating seventeen yes the K-pop group seventeen.
Our relationship is secret which is fine because I wouldn't want me boys to get bullied about having boyfriends and one girlfriend. They would think I'm a slut which I know I'm not. I do have sex with them but not all the time that's not what a relationship is about.

I guess you wondering hope I cope with 13 wonderful boys and of course how I met these people and how we all got together all 14 of us.

well it happen 2 years ago at this one cat cafe that i decided to go to and one boy came and spoke to me.

Third person's POV

3 years Seventeen has been together as boyfriends they love each other so much. But Wonwoo doesn't feel right about the relationship. something doesn't feel right and he is going to talk to his boyfriends about it. 

The rest of seventeen are in the living room watching a film together. Cuddling. Of course.

Wonwoo's pov

I walk to them and see that DK noticed me and beckoned me to sit with him but I shake my head  he sadly pouts but I hope he's OK. "my boyfriends and seventeen members I have something to say to you and i don't think you are going to like it" I say Jeonghan pauses what was on the TV "we are all ears baby" Jun says "well I love you and we all know that but I can't be in this relationship anymore something doesn't feel right. I'm sorry but I need a break" I say on the verge of crying. I look around and see of the crying I like to see that but something doesn't feel right "are you sure you want this" Seungcheol says "yes I don't feel right I'm sorry" "well I don't think I can convince otherwise but I love you and I support you" Seungcheol says "if I come back will you take me back" I say not know what they are going to say "yes baby" Joshua says.

I leave the room so it wont be awkward but as soon as I leave heard all of the burst into tears which breaks my heart.

Have I done the right thing?

Third persons POV

The next few days it was very hard for seventeen because Wonwoo wasn't there boyfriend anymore it is very hard for them. Wonwoo has also moved out of his room with Seungcheol and Joshua moves in with Seungcheol so Wonwoo can have his own room which is heart breaking. 

Some of the member are still pissed and heart broken from Wonwoo's announcement but they have to except it. The youngest members have taken it badly (Dino, Vernon) they cry every night just wanting cuddles from wonwoo. the member try so hard to make them feel better.

Mingyu has become depressed because Wonwoo was the first member he told his feelings too. mingyu's heart has shattered. Jihoon tries his hardest to keep his baby Mingyu happy but he knows it's going to be hard.

Of course Wonwoo still works with Seventeen.

One day Wonwoo goes out to a cat cafe. Once he gets in and get coffee and sits down to stoke the cats he sees a girl. A beautiful girl. Wonwoo can not stop glancing at the girl he hopes she doesn't realise. But after a while the girl leaves Wonwoo gets sad but he still strokes the cats. 

Wonwoo didn't know he could have feeling for a girl but he knows that this girl has done something to his heart. 

The next day Wonwoo thought he should go back to the cafe because he hopes he can see the girl again.

He goes inside and instantly sees the girl and Wonwoo blushes. 

He sits down away from her because he is very scared to talk to her. The girl is in a both opposite him Wonwoo really want to talk to her.