Vhopekook

Tae little 0-4
Caregiver jungkook
Jhope doesn't know yet

Jungkook's POV

Tae is a little and I love him to death and I'm the only one in the relationship who know Hoseok doesn't yet but I know Tae wants to tell him but he is very scared. He is scared because my reaction wasn't the best.

Flashback

Tae's Pov

Finally, Jungkook and Hoseok are at work and I can be little I haven't told them yet I want to but scared. I have said hints but they have looked at me with disgust and didn't understand so I just left it. I didn't say anything more again.

I am in my room with my teddy in a panda onesie with my alpaca paci. I just sat there with my teddies completely oblivious to Jungkook standing in the door way staring at me.

"tae? What are you doing?" he asks I just at the sound of his voice. I look away from him wanting to go back into big space but I couldn't I was too far deep in headspace I couldn't. I burst into tears Jungkook just stops not knowing what to do "Tae snap out of it your not a child stop it" that just made me cry harder "fine don't I'm going to leave text me when you stop being a fucking child" in that moment he leaves when he swears at me I go back into big head space but I'm still upset.

An hours passes and Jungkook comes in "Jungkook I'm sorry I need to explain things I'm a little its where when I'm stressed out I go into a smaller headspace to relive all my adult responsibilities" I say to Jungkook he just looks at me but I can see he doesn't understand he just looks at me walks away but stops and turns to me "talk to me when you stop this bullshit" then he goes into his room my heart breaks at his words and I don't know what to do.

Third person POV

It's been weeks since Tae told Jungkook and he hasn't been little since that day and it's killing him and Jungkook has noticed so has Hoseok. They keep talking to him but nothing he's not sleeping or eating he wants to be little but he can't so he doesn't think he can be in the relationship anymore if he has to do this. If Jungkook doesn't accept then Hoseok wont.

Hoseok is currently at work Jungkook and Tae are at home. Tae is currently in his room and Jungkook is on the computer look up little space. He's now got a complete understanding what little space is. He doesn't want tae in so pain anymore he wants to be Tae's caregiver/daddy.

Jungkook stops reading and goes out to town to get some things for little Tae and he hopes he can forgive me.

Jungkook comes home and goes to Tae room and his heart breaks Tae is crying "hey Tae-Tae it's ok you can me little I know everything about it now I love you and if this is a part of you I will love him too and one day we will tell Hoseok I'm sorry what I said it was mean and I hope you can forgive me. I have some things for little Tae-Tae" Jungkook sees Tae's eyes light up Jungkook hands him a basket full of things but Tae goes straight to the fluffy bunny "Tae-Tae fowive yob can kookie be my daddy pwease?" Jungkook instantly smiles "of course I will be Tae-Tae's daddy" Jungkook hugged Tae and that how Jungkook found out.

End of flashback

Jungkook's POV

I really don't want Tae to go through what he did with me because that was not good on him.

Tae is being his normal little self I think he's 3 years old we are in the living room I'm watching him being his daddy making sure he doesn't get hurt "daddy look it's duckie" he shows me a colouring of a duck.

"baby that's so cute" he waddles over to my lap and cuddles into me "I wuv you daddy" my heart melts "I love you too baby boy".

Tae suddenly goes stiff his eyes are big and I turn around to see what he looking because I know from that look he is scared.

But then I see Hoseok standing in the door way looking shocked. Tae jumps up and runs past Hoseok straight to his room and I can tell he is crying.

"Hoseok um" he stops me before I could finish "why didn't you tell me Tae was a little" my mouth goes dry "what what you know about littles?" "yes of course I do you know Jin and Jimin" I slowly nod "Jin's a little I go over there all the time I help Jimin".

Omg Hoseok knew about littles and I didn't have I been living under a rock.

"I think you need to talk to Tae he's very scared" "sure but how old is he" "3 but wait I need to tell you something first" I then tell him my reaction and he wasn't happy about it "right we will talk about this later I'm not happy with you now I need to talk to little Tae-Tae"

Third person POV

Hoseok walks into Tae room he is hidden behind a big teddy bear "Tae it's ok I know what a little is do you want to give your dada a hug" Tae then pokes his head from the teddy bear "dada?" "yes, baby only if you want to?" Tae smiles I have 2 daddies now?" Jungkook walks in "yes baby".

Tae jumps up and down and squeals Hoseok and Jungkook try not to die from cuteness.

But VHopeKook was now a happy family with their little and 2 daddies.

I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to update but I've been doing some course work for college and also I'm seeing BTS this weekend exciting.
If you want a part 2 let me know.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜