BTS adopted a vampire

Chapter 2

Jin's POV

We are vampires we are actually vampires this is insane we can look at us in the mirror but what is different in the reflection we have a glow around our body. It's nothing like in the movies.

I can't stop looking at myself but the hear Hoseok cry out I turn around and see y/n really pale more pale than usual and she looks drained.

"d-drink" that all she seems to say then I realise how thirsty I am. "we all need blood lets go to the forest" I say everyone nods Hoseok tries to pick up y/n but she is too weak "I will stay with her but please take some bottle so we can drink to and please hurry" my boyfriends says Kookie has bottle and we rush out.

We have decided that we don't want to kill humans so we kill animals it's a good thing we live near a forest where and there are a lot of animals to bite.

When we are running into the forest and I realise I am much faster than everyone else but I'll ask about that later.

Luckily, we found a deer really quickly Tae literally ripped it's head off it was horrible but we are savages now and my daughter I dying.

Jungkook quickly get 2 cups filled and the we sucked the deer's blood dry. Once we couldn't get any more, I take the cups and run back but I don't know where I am Jimin stops me "wait I hear her this way" that confused my a little but we got home because of Jimin. Tae takes the cups and jumps really high to the second floor everyone is surprised but runs to y/n and she's a lot weaker than before it breaks my heart to see my daughter like that.

I try giving y/n the blood but she keeps refusing "y/n sweetheart you need to drink or you will die" her eye shoots open and she drinks it but very slowly. Eventually we see her body go back to normal "I am never doing that again" she says and we all laugh.

It;s been a while since y/n got better Jungkook and her are playing outside y/n has told us about the rules and stuff they seem pretty straightforward and we don't burn in sunlight but it will get really hot very quickly if we stay there too long.

Everything is fine until I hear a scream but it wasn't my y/n it was kookie Hoseok runs out first surprisingly because he was very far away "what happened" Hoseok says "my arm is bleeding" I look at Kookie's arm and it is bleeding I was going tend to it but it healed quickly "omg you have the healing power and Hoseok how did you hear him" "I don't know I just did" "you probably have super hearing so Tae jump, Jimin navigation, Jin run and kookie healing" she says and smiles. 

y/n's pov

I'm with my 2 fathers in the room and I am so happy that they wanted to become vampires because I don't know how I would control my hunger. Hoseok goes to leave but I don't want him to go because I like where we are cuddled now, I grab his hand and everything glows like before.

Jin's pov

My daughter grabs Hoseok and goes into a trance after while she snaps out of and just smile "what did you see y/n?" I ask very confused "I can't tell you because it's in the future" she says and leaves the room with a smile on her face "oh so my daughter can see into the future that's nice" Hoseok kisses me and him and I leave to see the others.

We go and see Yoongi "oh hey guys look at this" he says and disappears "oh shit now don't go sneaking around to get food" I say.

He comes back invisible and just winks at us "hey don't wink at my boyfriend" Hoseok says I laugh at him. "guys I can move things with my mind look" Joon says and picks something up but the drops it and breaks it.

"well you have to pay for that" I say looking at the broken vase.

"seeming like everyone has their powers expect for me" my boyfriend says "don't worry you have one we just need to figure out what".

Later that night I wake up to Hoseok shaking me "my love look" he says and jumps out of the window a gasp thinking he just committed suicide I run to the window but he flies upward "omg my love you can fly I told you would find your power" I say kiss him very passionately he starts to explore my body and we took that to the bed.

(ha)

After having sex with the love of my life I start to wonder what it would be like without y/n but I don't want to think like that. I love how we all have become vampire so I can have my beautiful face forever. But I wouldn't change it for the world and we love y/n to death.

*7 years later*

Hoseok's Pov

Today is the day I get to married the love of my life I can't believe what has happened the last 7 years I proposed to Jin a year ago Taegi got married 1 year ago that's where I  proposed to Jin. Jungkook asked y/n out which was cute to watch them grow.

y/n has become a beautiful woman she stopped ageing at 18. The vampire think has worked through the years and we loved it. minjoon and engaged and wait on the little girl. They found a vampire surrogate.

This has been an amazing life and I can't wait for the future.

y/n's Pov

Remember years ago, when I had that vision in my fathers' room this is what I saw them getting married I love them so much I wouldn't change it.

But this is my story of being a vampire with BTS. I hope you enjoyed y/n x.

Requested by TaesWolfie
hope you did enjoy this sorry this took me a very long time to write I've got a lot of other things to do.
If you have any requests please let me know I'll be publishing very soon a Harry potter fanfiction I hope you read it.
Thank you for Reading
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜