Hurt

WARNING SUICIDE

Divorce Part 2

Jungkook's POV

I know y/n and I wanted a divorce and I thought it would be good for us I said at our wedding that I would do anything for y/n but I miss her. I want her.

Third person's POV

Ever since Jungkook split up with y/n life has been hard he lost his everyday job from not going in because he's either he hasn't slept or slept in. his eating pattern hasn't gone well either like with the sleeping he would eat a lot but sometimes he wouldn't eat at all. He also got kicked out of the apartment he was living in because he wasn't paying rent so now, he is staying with Jin.

Jungkook was allowed to see his kids every other week but because Jungkook is practically a zombie his kids got scared of him and didn't want to his there daddy anymore.

Eventually Jungkook got diagnosed with depression he only told his best friend Kim Soekjin about it all and he is going to try and get Jungkook better again.

Jungkook doesn't know what to do anymore he has nothing well that's what he thinks.

He keeps thinking about death because all he wants is what is used to be because y/n and him were fine but y/n wanted something new Jungkook just agreed and didn't tell her what he wanted.

He keeps thinking that death is a good option because no one will miss him not even y/n because she doesn't love him anymore, he is all alone and no one will love him now.

Jungkook goes to the top of Jin's apartment building and thinks for awhile and the he decides to text Jin.

To Jin

Jungkook: I'm either with y/n or I have to die.

So goodbye Jin. I love you.

Jungkook still stands at the top of the building breathing in the air before he is about to jump.

Meanwhile Jin is getting take away for him and Jungkook because he wants to make Jungkook as happy as possible.

As soon as he gets the food, he gets a text message from Jungkook saying he is going to die. So, he quickly texts y/n.

To y/n

Jin: y/n if you still love Jungkook go to him now he's thinking about suicide he's at my apartment he needs you right now I don't think I have time to get to him please help.

Y/n looks at the message and quickly tells Yoongi her best friend and next door neighbour to pick up her kids after school. He is perfectly fine with that.

Y/n gets into her car and practically speeds to Jungkook. y/n wants Jungkook so bad she wishes she didn't divorce him.

When y/n gets to Jin's apartment she sees Jungkook at the very top and races towards him hoping he won't jump before she gets there.

Jungkook is about to jump he wants to so badly.

He takes one step but before he could take the second someone grabs him back onto the building "no no I want to die I have to because y/n doesn't love me anymore I'm either with y/n or I'm not here" Jungkook screams with his eyes shut not knowing that y/n is the one who saved him.

"shhh Jungkook it's ok I'm here y/n is here I'm not leaving your side ever again I love you Jungkook and I always will" y/n says kissing Jungkook's head. Jungkook opens his eyes to see if it is y/n and it is. He snuggles into y/n more.

It's been 1 year since Jungkook tried to kill himself and life is a lot better for Jungkook and for y/n.

Jungkook and y/n got therapy and after a while they renew the vows but things weren't prefect still it another year for Jungkook to get better.

You're a happy family now like it should have been.

But you and Jungkook are together and are waiting for your 3rd and 4th children.

Jungkook couldn't be happier.

hope you liked it I know this one was very deep and meaningful if you did get triggered by this I'm very sorry.
Please let me know if you want more like this and if you have any requests I will be happy to write them.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜