Long distance pt2

JHOPE

Hoseok's POV

I have found y/n and she is so beautiful in real life I can't believe she could be mine. Once she turned around, we hugged and it was so warm y/n is a good hugger.

I take y/n to the BTS dorm everyone is out because they wanted us to be alone because we have never seen each other before and I'm so glad they did because I can tell she is nervous. But I tell her "It's ok there not home they will be later" she nods and looks out the window. Her bags are in the boot and I'm driving her back she holds onto my hand the whole journey there she is so cute.

When we got to the dorm, I showed us around and she still held onto me. Once I showed her around, we stayed in my room and watched a film she fell asleep on my chest. 

Meeting the rest of BTS was fine I thought it wouldn't because she is very shy. But they seem to like her y/n excused herself to go to the toilet and they all turned to me which makes scared.

"Jung Hoseok you never told us y/n was so polite and nice and beautiful" Jin says "oh didn't I well do you like her?" then all of them at once say "YES". I smile really big because i'm glad the do because i'm going to ask y/n out tonight. y/n then texts me that she came out of the toilet and is now lost so i go and find her. Once i leave i still her the boys talking about y/n.

I find y/n and take her to may room "y/n i need to ask you something" y/n the goes pale "did i do something wrong?" "oh no not at all I just want to ask will you go out with me" i ask. 

I see that y/n goes blank and i can't read her but i feel i did it too soon i should have waited a couple of days. she the walks over to me and lifts me head "yes of course Hoseok"then she kisses me it's the best kiss i have ever had i felt like there was fireworks everything stopped around me I didn't even hear the door open "omg get a room i'm here to tell you dinner is ready" Jin then leaves we instantly pull apart the i hear Jin shout really loudly "Y/N IS PART OF THE BTS FAMILY" everyone cheers and y/n giggles. i don't think i'll very get over how cute y/n is.

I love her and i will forever thank you internet for bringing us together.

Hope you liked it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜