his twin dies

WARNING DOES CONTAIN SUICIDE

Yoonkook

Third person POV

Jungkook gets a phone call from his parent's say that his twin sister has just died. You is very in denial that this has happened but once the phone call was finished. You ask "is everything is ok?" in that moment Jungkook's emotions just fall out of him he breaks down in tears. You were instantly by his side making sure he was ok.

After about 1 hour of him crying the rest of the BTS members and in your room because they heard him crying and were also really worried. They also tried comforting him.

But after a while he explains that his sister has just died and they all feel very sorry that this has happened.

Tomorrow he is going to his parents tomorrow without you and everyone.

You are very worried about him but you hope he will be ok. But at the same time, you don't know if he will be because his twin sister just died.

Yoongi

You're his twin

Yoongi is on stage doing a performance for a show and right at the end he feels his heart break in that moment he saw he twin. He knew he was seeing things because his twin was back at home with Holly and his family of course.

He knew something was wrong with his sister because it is a twin thing.

Through the last song everyone knew something was wrong with Yoongi but they will talk to him after the show.

It's the end and Yoongi races to there dressing room. He was about to text you when he got a phone call from his mum.

In the phone call (I can't be bothered the write the conversation sorry) his mum told him that his sister had committed suicide.

After the phone call Yoongi bursts into tears and falls onto the ground he sounded like he was severe pain.

He is broken he feels like there is something missing.

hope you like this sorry this is very touchy I watch hill house recently so I thought I would write about it hope you enjoyed it please let me know if you want more thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜