getting back together

(._.)
Jungkook
Jungkook did ghost you but you was in a very difficult place with home life and he didn't know how to tell you you were his girlfriend and he should tell you everything but he didn't and he regrets that. Jungkook told you everything when he went to your house after a month of ghosting you. Explain everything and he wanted to get back with you you are still annoyed but you accepted him because it's jungkook.

Tae
Once he said what's have said he regretted it instantly a week later he tries to get you back but you didn't because you didn't think it was true but after weeks you said yes.

Jimin
A month later he is on your doorstep with flowers and he keeps saying the same thing over and over again every single day "I'm sorry will you be my girlfriend" you did that everyday until you said yes.

Namjoon
Namjoon Dm's and says that his friend went onto with Twitter as a joke he didn't mean it at all you believed him and got back together.

Hoseok
Just before y/n kicks Hoseok out you said you didn't mean it and it was the alcohol. You told him to sleep on the couch and you'll talk in the morning.

Yoongi
after tour she went straight to your house he regretted everything that he said and wanted to be with you for his entire life. Once you saw him you said yes.

Jin
On the day of moving out he didn't want to go because he can't imagine you being with someone else except for him he had to say that he wanted to take you back and you said yes.

Sorry it's so bad I'm a bit rusty.
Love Midnightanna xx 💜🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Requested by SharmaineEspiritu8