Dance Show

Yoonmin

Third person POV

Jimin is very excited for tonight because it is was his first dance show with this new company and also a very important person  is coming to see him.
He's been seeing this person for quite a while his name is Jun.
Jimin can't wait to see him.

The audience is coming in and jimin suddenly gets really nervous. Because Jun hasn't seen him dance Jimin really likes him he wants Jun to be proud.

But what do you mean doesn't know is that his longtime crush Yoongi is here. The show has finally begun and jimin opens it amazingly and beautifully. Once the show ends yoongi is beyond proud of Jimin. Yoongi is now waiting at the stage door for jimin he couldn't wait to see him.

When Jimin sees Yoongi his eyes light up but goes straight to sadness when he looks around to try and find Jun but doesn't see him. anyway he goes to Hug Yoongi but then received a text message from Jun.

Dear Jimin
I can't come to your dance show because I can't make an excuse I don't want to go basically the last few dates have been boring you've been talking about yourself and your dancing constantly and it's boring I hate dancing it's not it's not speciality you're not talented Jimin so stop
I never want to see you again
Jun X

Jimin didn't realise he read it out loud so Yoongi heard everything jimin burst into tears yoongi held him close and told him that he was going to take him home.

Yoongi takes Jimin home safely.

Jimin is still a little bit shaken up from what Jun said to him. They both go outside and sit on the couch. German explains that Jun was just a person he was seeing and he really liked him.

Yoongi really want to say something to Jimin and he hopes that this isn't the wrong time  "I know what we make you feel" "what?" Jimin sniffs from all the crying "will you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi says getting all nervous Jimin giggles and kisses "of course Yoongi".

I hope you enjoyed it I'm sorry if it's a bit bad and I'm sorry that I made Jun from seventeen and actual dick I know he isn't maybe. Just kidding if you have any requests please let me know thanks.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜