I will do anything to be with you

Jin is creepy in this.

Jin

You know your being stalked you have told your boyfriend Harry but he doesn't believe you he thinks it's your imagination. You are scared to death. Your boyfriend walks you home after a great day you had with him. once you got safely in your house Your boyfriend went home too. He texted you as soon he was home too. 

later at night you see someone standing on your driveway but you think nothing of it you text your boyfriend goodnight and he did the same and you went to sleep peacefully. 

You wake up hours later tied to a chair you see your boyfriend in front of you crying you want to ask what's wrong but a man comes out of the Shadows with a gun "oh y/n finally your awake now you get to see your boyfriend DIE" you see him put the gun to his head and you scream "nooo".

a gunshot is heard and you see your boyfriends body lie on the floor with blood oozing out you throw up because you hate blood all the contents hits the floor and splash right into your face.

"Y/n I am Jin you new boyfriend" she untangled you grabs you close "no get off me" you struggle to get out of his grip but what she digs his nails into your arms.

"Oh y/n sweetie I will do anything to be with you" Jin says with the creepiest grin.

This was inspired by ShadowisLittle there book My pet which you should definitely go read.
Hope you enjoyed this.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜