NOW We Resume The Investigation

The little group consisting of Sherlock, the Doctor, John and Amy raced out of the police station. Luckily, the inspector seemed too shaken up to follow. Still, they didn't stop until they'd hailed a cab and were on their way. The silence was very uncomfortable, considering what happened last time. So the Baker street boys were on one side while team TARDIS resided on the other. They didn't talk the entire way to the old house. When they got their the group awkwardly got out and the Doctor payed their fare. They walked to through the house to the blue box.

As soon as the TARDIS was in view, the Doctor started jumping up and down with joy. He ran up to his box, wrapping his arms around it in joy, crying out in happiness.

"Yes!" he cried out with happiness. "The TARDIS!"

Amy face palmed as the other two stared at the Doctor in confusion. 

"Doctor!" Amy hissed in embarrassment. The Doctor pulled away from the TARDIS and gave the rest of the group a big smile.

"So?" John asked. "Um, what exactly is this?"

"Oh, well this is the TARDIS," the Doctor explained. John and Sherlock were quiet for a moment, waiting for him to continue, but the Doctor stayed silent. An awkward moment followed until Amy decided to explain for him.

"It's basically a spaceship," Amy explained.

"No, Amy it's better than a spaceship," the Doctor informed her. Amy rolled her eyes.  "The TARDIS is a time machine. And it stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. Really cool if you don't think too much about it."

"Wow," was all John could say. "So, why do we need a time machine? Are we going to go back in time to find Rory?"

"No, no," the Doctor said, waving his hands maniacally. This wasn't going how he expected at all. "Okay, I guess you can also call it a space ship. But... but it's....ugh, just, just come you'll, you'll see."

He led them to the Police Box and unlocked the door. Then he swept them inside with an obnoxious bow. Amy walked in first and led Sherlock and John in behind her. As soon as they got in they immediately. The Doctor and Amy enjoyed the show.

Sherlock's eyes narrowed and he glared at the humongous room that SHOULD NOT BE IN A TINY HUMAN SIZE BOX WHAT THE FU- This must be a trick. It HAS to be. The Doctor must be messing with him. He turned his glare on the Doctor, who was now messing with the control panel, at Amy's request.

John's brain has stopped working. He had seen odd things before, amazing, horrifying, sometimes even world destroying things, especially with his experience in the army. But this, this took the cake. Like.... wha....how....bu....what?  John looked over at Sherlock in shock. What would he think of this? Sherlock was glaring at the Doctor, so that wasn't a good sign. John looked over at Amy, who was forcing the Doctor to work the control panel, and now ignoring the two of them.

"Uh, Sherlock?" John asked quietly. Sherlock looked over at him. "What do we do?"

Sherlock pondered that for a minute, then he told John. "Play along," he told John. "I've got a plan." John nodded, reassured. Sherlock didn't have a plan, but he certainly didn't want John to know that. So far all he had was an escape plan. One that would be useless, if it was actually a space ship.

Suddenly, the TARDIS started shaking. Sherlock, John and Amy grabbed the railing and the Doctor clung onto the controls. The others glared at him, waiting for an explanation.

"Uh oh," the Doctor said.