Yaaay Legal Stuuuffff

The TARDIS landed, and the Doctor walked smartly to the doors, the others following him. He quickly opened them, and then paused, confused. He had paused in the middle of the doorways, so no one else could see what he was oogling at.

"Doctor?" Amy asked. "What is it?"

"Uh... well, nothing!" the Doctor answered. "This is EXACTLY what I was expecting!"

"Huh?" Rory asked.

"Doctor, MOVE!" Amy hissed. The Doctor, begrudgingly, complied.

The others filed out after him, and then paused. This wasn't what they were expecting either.

"A-Are we in the loo?" John asked, bewildered.

"Uh...." the Doctor replied.

"Are you all slow?" Sherlock finally asked, annoyed. "Let's just LEAVE already!"

"Oh?" the Doctor asked. "OH! Yes, right! Come on, you lot, let's go!"

They walked out of the loo, somewhat awkwardly, and found themselves in a very... formal-looking building.

"Where are we?" Rory asked, looking around. The whole place seemed to be empty. The Doctor looked around, and finally seemed to recognize the building.

"Oh, this is the Khudshaya Veshch' building!" the Doctor exclaimed. "Of course! I should have known...."

"So.... What do we have to do to free O.T.A.V.I.A?" Rory asked the Doctor, who was scanning the place with his handy dandy sonic screwdriver.

"Hmmm...." the Doctor hummed to himself, ignoring Rory. "Well, it seems to be Podsolnukh era right now, technology era, so this place should be open.... Hmm, feel like there's something I'm missing...."

"Hello, Doctor."

The Doctor and his party jumped, looking around wildly before finding a hologram of a little girl, who somewhat resembled O.T.A.V.I.A. 

"Er... hello," the Doctor replied, quickly getting his bearings. "O.C.T.A.V.I.A, I presume?"

The little girl nodded, and the Doctor beamed in celebration, but O.C.T.A.V.I.A's expression didn't change as the little girl continued talking.

"Doctor, I have cleared all the workers from the building for the time being so I could tell you something," O.C.T.A.V.I.A continued. "When, they come back, go to the front desk-."

She pointed to a long, white desk made out of some kind of wood at the end of the hall.

"And ask the man for: 'Serafima Bershanskaya'," O.C.T.A.V.I.A ordered. "If he doesn't let you see her, say: 'Ivan Rusputine'. That will get you in."

"Got it!" the Doctor told her, with his thumbs up. "Don't you worry about us! We'll get you out O.C.T.A.V.I.A!" 

The hologram almost smiled. "Thank you, Doctor."

The little girl disappeared, and soon after hundreds and hundreds of 'people' flooded into the building. They didn't look like people though, big surprise, and looked more like ghosts. They were kind of see-through, and if you looked through, the background was obscured. However, they were very much solid, like glass. They were mostly wearing the same light blue uniform, like a suit. Woman and males alike wore the same thing.

They didn't look at the Doctor or his party, and they mostly walked around them, muttering phrases like: 'Five minutes delay, how am I going to get this done in time', 'I wish the break was longer, I'm so tired' and 'Should have gotten a Napitok'.

Within minutes, the lobby was empty, except for the humans, time lord, and a guy at the white wood desk, typing away at a computer.

"I guess that's the guy," Amy muttered. The Doctor nodded, and walked up to the man.

"Hello!" he greeted cheerfully. The man looked up, a little surprised. "I'm the Doctor! And you are...."

The Doctor squinted at his name tag. "Maksim! Nice to meet you! Anyway, any chance we can go up to see Serafima Bershanskaya?"

Maksim stared up at him for a moment, somewhat surprised, and then asked. "Er, sir, do you have an appointment?"

"Well, no, but you see, me and my friends really need to see her," the Doctor shrugged.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I cannot let you up to see her," Maksim told him firmly. He went back to typing at him computer.

The Doctor then stepped back, biting his lip. He really, really did not want to blackmail this guy. You see, when the Doctor first heard the advice O.C.T.A.V.I.A gave him, he had thought that Ivan Rusputine was the name of someone in power, and they could use it like 'Hey, Ivan Rusputine sent us! So you can let us up, right?'.

But no. It was much worse than that. Because Maksim's full name was Maksim Rusputine. Which meant that the Doctor would have to blackmail him with a relative.

And the Doctor didn't know if he could do that.

However, before he could decide, Sherlock stepped forward.