Well, That Went Well

Sherlock walked through the halls of the spaceship confidently, already knowing exactly where he was going, having memorized it earlier. Amy walked beside him, just as confidently. She hadn't memorized the layout, like Sherlock had, but she was carrying a big metal rod in her hands. She felt like nothing was above her.

Sherlock must have noticed this, because he edged away from her a little bit. She had a very scary look on her face; even Rory's lunges and attacks seemed a little hesitant. She was like a walking inferno. 

Eventually, they got to the main control room. Sherlock went inside, while Amy stayed outside, swinging her weapon in circles with a menacing smirk on her face, which was soon wiped off when Rory came at her again. She pushed him away with her rod, rolling her eyes.

Inside the control room, Sherlock was studying the many buttons and levers in front of him. He had a pretty good guess of what to do, but it probably would help to study the controls, just so nothing goes wrong.

Suddenly, he was distracted by something on the floor.  He knelt down and studied it closely. It was an imprint of a body, outlined by dust. Looking around, Sherlock saw more like it. Some human, some... not. He also saw two sets of footprints, too, but he was able to dismiss it as John's and the Doctor's.

Sherlock got up, and put the imprints at the back of his mind, deciding not to dwell on it right now. Surveying the room again, he spotted a white paper-like thing. Sherlock went over to it, and discovered it was a booklet of sorts. He flipped through it, and saw it that the first half was written in a language he couldn't decode, but the second half had English, French, Italian, Spanish and a thousand other human languages. The booklet talk about the controls, what they do and how to work them.

'Oh my god,' Sherlock thought in annoyance. 'How did they miss this!?!'

----------------------------------------------------                             ---------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor and John were running through the spaceship again, and they certainty weren't happy about it. Well, John wasn't. The Doctor could be, but John couldn't tell. Fortunately, this time they knew what they were doing. Sort of.

They past a hallway filled with monster aliens and human. Without delay, the zombie things started chasing them, joining the rapidly growing crowd.

"Doctor," John gasped.  "Are *pant* we almost *gasp* there?"

"Yes!" the Doctor told him. "Probably. Just a little *huff* further!"

The two of them ran through the never-ending maze, and eventually John cried out: "There! Right there! We're almost there!"

"Finally!" the Doctor puffed. 

The two of them ran into a gigantic room and over to the left side.

"Look, the vents right there! Just like I said!"

"Didn't Sherlock say that?"

"Same difference."

John pulled off the cover of the vent quickly and the Doctor rushed in. John followed him, making sure to put the cover back, even though he was pretty sure that it wouldn't matter. After he finished, he followed the Doctor through the vents and up a ladder. It was extremely awkward to climb, considering that the Doctor seemed a little to big for it, and he kept getting stuck and having to go slow. John was fine, though, as well as a bit impatient, but he bit back his insults. For now.

Eventually, they got to a flat space again that the Doctor would hopefully have better luck on. It was still small, but at least now he could kind of slide on the floor. 

Suddenly, a little bit ahead of them the heard a small noise. Something was sliding on metal floor. 

"Um, Doctor?" John whispered. "That wasn't you, was it?"

The Doctor didn't reply, he just put a finger to his lips and lifted his sonic screwdriver. John winced as it let out it's too-loud whine. He never noticed how loud it was before.

"John?" the Doctor whispered looking at his sonic.

"Uh, yeah?"

"I think we might be in trouble..."

"Again!?!"