Mother TARDIS

Rory, Sherlock, Amy and John watched the Doctor, waiting for the inevitable bad thing. However, to their surprise, the Doctor stepped away from the control panel, satisfied.

"There we go!" he announced excitedly. He patted the TARDIS. "I'm afraid you're right, old girl."

"...You mean whatever you did worked?" Amy asked skeptically. The Doctor turned around to look at her.

"Yes," he said. "Why wouldn't it?"

Instead of asking what he did, Rory decided to ask "What'd you do?"

"Oh, just..." the Doctor paused, then closed his mouth looking around the TARDIS. "Just wait."

Apparently they didn't have to wait very long, as soon the lights were flickering again, and then completely turned off. When they blinked on again, they, as before, where flashing different colours.

"O.C.T.A.V.I.A's back!" Amy shouted. The Doctor nodded.

"Good," he muttered. Louder, he called out "Alright, everyone step back."

The others looked to him, but obeyed. Except John, who was putting up his fists, glaring around. Sherlock stepped forward and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Step back," Sherlock warned him quietly.

"Why?"

Sherlock hesitated for a minute and then. "I don't have an exact idea, but I think I can see what the Doctor's getting at. You need to step back."

John blinked, and then nodded. Sherlock and John stepped back.

The Doctor rubbed his hands together excitedly. "Prefect."

Suddenly, the familiar hologram of O.C.T.A.V.I.A appeared. Her head, at first was looking down, but when she looked up, gaze immediately fixed on the Doctor. Her teeth were gritted and her eyes were glaring heavily.

"Doctor," she hissed, slowly and angrily. "I'm here to take the TARDIS away from you."

"You shouldn't do this O.C.T.A.V.I.A," the Doctor said quietly. "I warning you-."

"I don't care about your warnings!" O.C.T.A.V.I.A shouted. "They deserve whatever I'm going to give them. Hell, they deserve even worse, but I'm not that cruel."

"..." the Doctor didn't say anything.

"I need to do this, Doctor," O.C.T.A.V.I.A continued, trying to regain her calm. She turned to the TARDIS, reaching out for it. "You wouldn't understand."

"..." the Doctor stayed silent, watching O.C.T.A.V.I.A reach for the control panel.

"This is you plan?" Amy whispered angrily. "Try to say 'no, you can't do that'?"

The Doctor sighed. "I wish it worked..."

O.C.T.A.V.I.A reached for the TARDIS control panel, hearing but ignoring the whispers behind her. They couldn't stop her anyway.

Suddenly, when her hand was almost at the control panel, the TARDIS shifted. O.C.T.A.V.I.A, surprised, drew her hand away, and, to her surprise, the TARDIS control panel... lifted up?! Underneath the control panel, it revealed a glowing white light. O.C.T.A.V.I.A stepped away, her eyes wide.

"What-?" O.C.T.A.V.I.A whispered angrily. "What's going on-?!"

"The heart of the TARDIS," the Doctor explained. "I'm afraid, O.C.T.A.V.I.A, that nearly me nor the TARDIS is going to let you hurt people, no matter what."

"No," O.C.T.A.V.I.A breathed. "No!"

"I'm sorry for this," the Doctor sighed. "But, I'll try to make it better for you, O.C.T.A.V.I.A."

"NO!" O.C.T.A.V.I.A screamed, whirling around and reaching out. But then a white light filled the TARDIS, making everyone turn away. When it was dark enough to see again, they saw that O.C.T.A.V.I.A was gone.

Octavia watched the colourful kite fly higher and higher. She beamed happily, her grin stretching across her face. The wind blew through her hair, and she could hear wildlife all around her. The kites string was rough in her hand, and she gripped it tighter to stop the string from blowing away. She could smell pine trees, like the trees all around her. Looking to her side, she saw... a house. Smoke was blowing from a chimney, and Octavia knew that meant one thing:

Pie.

Octavia watched the colourful kite fly higher and higher. She beamed happily, her grin stretching across her face. The wind blew through her hair, and she could hear wildlife all around her. The kites string was rough in her hand, and she gripped it tighter to stop the string from blowing away. She could smell pine trees, like the trees all around her. Looking to her side, she saw... a house. Smoke was blowing from a chimney, and Octavia knew that meant one thing:

Pie.

Octavia watched the colourful kite fly higher and higher. She beamed happily, her grin stretching across her face. The wind blew through her hair, and she could hear wildlife all around her. The kites string was rough in her hand, and she gripped it tighter to stop the string from blowing away. She could smell pine trees, like the trees all around her-