Racing Against Furry Elephants and Dead People

The Doctor and John ran through the halls of the spaceship, constantly looking over their shoulders at the growing mob behind them. Neither the humans nor the alien elephants could run fast, but they were relentless on chasing and slowly gaining on the Doctor and John.

  "Doctor," John gasped as he ran. "Do (huff) you (puff ) know (gasp) where Sherlock and (cough) Amy are?"

"Ummmm," the Doctor hummed, chewing on his lip as he decided what to tell John. "Well, no, but, I bet, if we keep running around, we will find them eventually."

"What!?!" John exclaimed, his face twisting into an angry look. "What do you mean by that? Why don't we have a plan!?!"

"We do have a plan!" the Doctor argued. "I just told you the plan!"

"That is not a plan!"

"Okay, well, who is the smarter species here."

"Right now I'm thinking it's me!"

The Doctor didn't say anything back, but John watched as he silently repeated what John said with a mocking face. John rolled his eyes.

They continued running from the zombies with John and the Doctor neck and neck as they ran. John was good at running from his training as a soldier, while the Doctor was good at running from needing to do that nearly everyday of his life. However, neither of them could do it forever, and that was clear when the Doctor realized that the mob was way closer to them than it was earlier.

"Hm, well, " the Doctor said, looking back. "I don't think this is working."

"Oh, really?" John huffed.

"I think we should change our methods," the Doctor suggested.

"How!?!" John yelled at him.

"Watch," the Doctor told him, grinning at John. Then he opened his mouth, cupped his hands around and shouted at the top of his lungs. "AMY! SHERLOCK!"

"That's your plan!?!" John yelled at the Doctor.

"Do you have a better one?" the Doctor yelled back. John shut his mouth.

Suddenly, as they were nearing a bend, a shot out of nowhere and grabbed John by his shirt.

"What the-" John yelled, taken by surprise. The Doctor stopped beside, alarmed by his shout, and another hand grabbed him and pulled him to a small window-vent thing. He saw John's shoes get pulled in, and soon after, the Doctor followed.

The space behind the small opening was just as small, maybe smaller. There was barely enough room for the Doctor and John, not to mention the things that brought them in here.

"Who's there- mff!" John demanded, his question getting cut off as a hand was placed on his mouth.

"Shh," John heard someone hissed. The person removed their hand.

"Sherlock?" John whispered. Sherlock rolled his eyes at Johns slowness.

"Who else?" Sherlock asked him, trying to pretend he wasn't secretly happy to see John, too.

 Before John knew what he was doing, he hugged Sherlock. Sherlock shoved him away, annoyed (or pretending to be).

Meanwhile, a little bit away from them, with the others, Amy was desperately showing the Doctor Rory's condition. Their reunion was a little more... intense.

"Well?" she asked. "Can you fix him?"

"Um..." the Doctor said, bit his lip worriedly. "Well, probably."

"PrObAbLy???"

"Yeah, well, I think I can, don't worry Amy, everything will be fine."

Amy looked down at her lap and nodded. She had an odd metal stick in her hands, and was using to keep Rory away from them, despite his constant efforts to get over to them.

"Okay," said John, breaking away from his conversation with Sherlock and crawling over to Amy, Rory and the Doctor. "Now that we're all together, mostly, what do we do?"

"Don't worry, I have a plan," the Doctor reassured.

"You do?" John asked, looking unconvinced.

"Yes, I have a plan," the Doctor told him, waving his hand at him. "Okay, here it is..."