Run

"Run!"

The Doctor shouted out a warning, and without hesitation, his fellow passengers split off in different directions. The Doctor was surprised; he was just going to tell them to do just that. With a joyful grin, the Doctor ran through the TARDIS halls.

All throughout the TARDIS, lights were flashing on and off and different colours randomly. It was enough to give anybody a headache. The whole air had a threatening presence, and the Doctor did not enjoy nor appreciate it.

"I'll get you back, old girl," the Doctor promised quietly. "Just have to deal with some minor inconveniences."

There was no hint of understanding, but the Doctor thought he saw the lights turn back to normal for just a minute. The Doctor grinned again, and ran faster, a plan forming in his head.

'First order of business, find John- no,'  Sherlock thought as he ran through the TARDIS. He made sure to keep his face passive, as to not give away any of his thoughts. 'No, John can take care of himself. Right now, the best course of action would be to find the main center of power. Actually, a back up would be better, as the main power center was the control room, and there's no getting in there... unless...?'

'Maybe I should find John...'

Rory hurried through the TARDIS halls, very unsure of where to go. He had ran out of breath a while ago, and was not at the pace of a quick jog, at best. His breath was uneven, and the lights blinked around him, making him dizzy and blink a lot. Suddenly, his feet went array, and he tripped. Rory hit the floor harshly with a yelp and a thud. Groaning, he got back up.

"Where's the Doctor when you need him?" Rory sighed. He looked around nervously. "And where on Earth- well, the TARDIS could Amy be? I hope she's alright..."

Amy, as it turned out, was just fine, and was going along at a steady pace, a determined angry look on her face.

"Doctor!!" she yelled through the halls, not even faltering in her step. "Doctor!!"

At first, she had been more cautious, and hadn't called out at all, but after the realization that O.C.T.A.V.I.A probably knew where she was anyway Amy started calling without second thought.

"Stupid Doctor," Amy hissed under he breath, why couldn't you just listen to Sherlock?"

John, unlike all the rest of them, wasn't running around the TARDIS. No, he was careful and suspicious, peering down every hallway carefully until he was certain it was clear. John was well aware that the enemy was not a person that would be standing around, or walking around, nut instead a computer that had control of basically everything around him, but old habits die hard.

His plan was to get to either Sherlock or the Doctor. He figured that one of them would know what to do in this scenario. But he kept a keen eye out for red hair and plaid as well; you never know who you're going to run into when you're on the run from a crazy homicidal computer.

'O.C.T.A.V.I.A hasn't done anything,' the Doctor realized. 'But why? Do they just want to scare us? Are they distracted? Is the TARDIS too complicated for them? What's going on?! Oh, if only something would happen and I could figure it out! Wait! I've got an idea.'

The Doctor slowed to a stop, and found no repercussions.

"Huh," he figured to himself. He put his hands on his hips, amused and proud. "Guess the TARDIS is too complicated-."

A sudden jolt made him fall to the ground. 

"No," the Doctor realized. "They're distracted."

He got up slowly, a worried look on his face. 

"But distracted with what?"