Chapter 1.

Yesterday was the girls and i's debut, Boombayah

Yesterday was the girls and i's debut, Boombayah. It was very tiring but it was really fun in the same time.

"Lisa-yah!" Jennie unnie called my name. "What unnie?" I asked her. I saw her smiling while holding her phone.

Is she chatting with a boy?

"Lisa-yah! I need your help" jennie unnie asked for my help, and i saw her cheeks turns pink.

Why is she blushing?!

"Okay what do you need unnie?" I asked her. I saw her brows raised up and cleared her throat. "Ahm well... you see here lisa, i accidentally texted taehyung oppa... it was an accident!" Jennie unnie said, and i can see her embarrassed face.

What the heck happened to her?

As she said that, my eyes widen, and i tried to take her phone, "aishh lisa its private okay!" She yelled at me and i just rolled my eyes on her.

"Unnie, what did he say?" I asked her and i saw her cheeks turn red tomato. "Unnie!!" I tried to take her phone but she hold her phone tightly, and she chuckled.

"You cant take my phone, maknae" she chuckled. "Unnie!!!" I screamed and i pouted. "Alright, alright lisa, just please calm down a little! I know you are a big fan of bts especially Taehyung, but calm down a little okay! He knows who I am! He knows who we are!!!" Jennie unnie spoke and when she said the last few words, her cheeks turned crimson red.

"What?!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs, my eyes widen and my mouth hung wide open in disbelief. "No way! We just debuted yesterday unnie! You're joking right?!" I said to her in disbelief. "I am not lying, pabo." She said and chuckled. "Here, look." She showed me the views on youtube.

"No way! We... we got 2 million views in a day?!!!" I screamed in disbelief, my mouth hung even wider.

For some reason, my cheeks blushed a light pink color. "Unnie this is unbelievable!" I said while jumping around like a little kid. "Did the rest know about this?" I asked her.

"Of course they did, you pabo." She chuckled. I guess i am stupid.

~

"Lisa-yah wake up!" I heard rosé unnie knocked on my door. "Ten more minutes unnie" i said, with my cracked morning voice.

"Aishh lisa-yah!!! Its 1 pm already!" Rosé unnie said. "What?!" I said. "How come i sleep that long unnie," i spoke to her without believing her.

As i stand up, i took my phone and open it. Fuck she isn't lying...

A long sigh escaped my mouth as i woke up from my bed. I groaned a little

I opened the door and saw bangtan in the living room.

What the actual fuck? Why are they here?!!

I cleared my eyes and look at them again. This is real!!! I tried pinching my skin "ouch!" I whisper yell.

I guess this isn't a joke, this is real!!!

"Annyeong haseyo" i greeted bangtan. I bowed to all of them when i saw Taehyung oppa. "Oh my god he looks hot as fuck" i told myself. "Annyeong haseyo lisa-yah" one of the member spoke. "Huh?" I spoke in confusion.

Wait... theres only six of them?! Wheres one more?!!

I looked behind and saw a beautiful face behind of me.

It was of course the famous Jeon Jungkook

"Ahm annyeong haseyo" i reply and cleared my throat while i bow to him. "Annyeong haseyo" he smiled at me and bowed.

What the actual Fuck?!

————————————————————————

Hello everyone! This is the first ever chapter of The Jerk.
The next chapter will be posted tomorrow so stay tune!