Chapter 14.

Jungkook's POV

"Wow the movie was AMAZING!!!" Lisa squealed. "Yes ikr! It was like the best! Omg the guys are sooo hot!" Rosé squealed.

"Hey! Im hotter than them, okay!" Jimin replied to rosé's comment, and we all laugh.

"Oooh someone is jealous, huh?" I teased. "Well im so sorry jungkook, but the guys in the movie are really hot!" Lisa giggled and im jealous. "Hey!" I replied angrily.

"Hahaha you just jinx it kook" taehyung hyung teased, and i punch him playfully.

"Those two..." jennie commented to my action, and she was staring at taehyug.

"Jennie?" Lisa spoke. "Unnie?" She added.

"Huh? Oh yes umm sorry i was just umm... busy... thinking..." she replied.

As we said that we all frown at her in a teasing way, and she yelled at us, blushing.

"I think i know what shes thinking... shes staring at taehyung!" Jisoo noona said. "Oooh taennie huh?" Jimin teased.

"Anhi! I hate him ugh!" Jennie said.

"Well if you hate him, why were you with him when we shop?" I added.

"Gah! B-because we have a lot of things in common about fashion taste and style! Yeah thats all." She said. "I mean you two are the human gucci" jin hyung spoke.

As we all chat and laugh together, suddenly someone pull my hand.

"Gah who is this!?" I screamed. "Its me xjungkook, sheesh!" Lisa spoke.

"Oh you scared me for a second! I thought it was some kind of crazy sasaeng." I joked.

"Ha.ha." She sarcastically laughed. "Hey it wasn't that bad of a joke!" I replied, and we laugh.

"Hey jungkook... can you come with me to somewhere special and talk about our relationship?" She asked.

"S-sure" i stuttered. "Come then... i want to talk with you" she grabed my hand and took me to somewhere quiet.

"Hey lisa where are we?" I asked. "We're just near the bathroom silly!" She answered. "Anyway, so what are you going to talk about?" I asked. "Well..."

Lisa's POV

Jungkook and i are now in a quiet place near the bathroom. I wanted to tell him my true feelings, and about our "relationship".

"Well..." i started. "Well?" He says. "Well... i really liked you jungkook... you know that right?" I spoke. "Yeah... i felt the same way." He replied.

"Well i've been thinking that maybe we should date now and try to get to know each other better." I spoke. "I would love to date you! I love you lisa... i love you so much..." jungkook agreed and i blushed. "I-i love you too jungkook..." i said, and he kissed me.

~Time skip!~ (cuz im lazy af XD)

We decided to go to olive garden for our date. "So are you excited for your date hmm?" Rosé teased. "Anhi! Its nothing like that! Its just a friend date to get to know each other even more before relationshipsSSssS~?" I lied.

And yes this date is an actual date as like... a get to know each other thingy but like... a couple? Idk its just hard to explain but it was something like that.

My POV! : Lisa and jungkook agreed to go to olive garden, and they both left after discussing. Lisa told rosé that she will go on a "friends only" date (although we know its not just "a friends only" date  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).
Anyway! So blackpink arrived at their dorm, and bts arrived at their dorm, and then nothing interesting really happens, other than telling that they are going on a date.