Chapter 31.

Jungkook's POV

I saw the nurse walked out of the room. "Mam! Is she alright?" I asked. "Yes she is fine. Shes just knocked out." The nurse said. I was relieved. "Well that was a relief." Jin hyung said. "Yeah." Taehyung replied.

~A few minutes later~

I saw her open her eyes. I was so glad and happy! I just want to hold her, but shes still incautious so i waited.

"W-where am i?" She asked. "You're in a hospital." Suga hyung said. "Omg lisa thank god you're awake now! Im so worried about you! Where were you?!" Rosé asked. "I-i dont remember..." she replied. "Hey maybe its best to leave her alone for now until she remembers." Taehyung suggests. "Okay" we agreed.

We waited outside, when lisa grabbed Rosé. I wanted to know what they are talking about or doing, but i just shook it off and went out.

Lisa's POV

As everyone leaves, i grabbed Rosé unnie.

"Huh?" She asked confused. "Unnie i remembered it... it was Yeri..." i said. "H-her?! Oh i swear if i saw her i will-"

"Unnie its okay. But we must stay cautious and alarmed... shes... on to us... shes planning something evil." I said. "Nee." She replied. "Please dont tell anyone else. I trusted you unnie." I said. "I promise." She replied.

~Time skip~

Today we attend GDA. I got ready, and we all went to the dome.

We rehears for our performance.

After that, we performed, and watched other people perform too.

Everything went well, we also won a few awards!

We then went to our car to go back home. I then hear that someone is following me. I walked a bit faster to my car, but then someone grabbed my hand.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted while trying to escape. "But i love you..." a guy said.

I looked up and saw Sehun. We were pretty good friends, and we started dating when im still a trainee. But we broke up. But were still friends. We broke up because we just think that we are better as friends.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "I want to ask you something..." he says. "Huh? What is it?" I asked confused. "Is it true that you ran Yeri over by a car yesterday?" He asks. "W-what?! No i would never to that! Where did you hear that rumor from?!!" I said shocked and confused. "Yeri told everyone... you're such a pathetic liar!" I shouted and at me and walked away angrily. "S-sehun please listen to me! You trust me right?" I said. "Im sorry lisa, but not anyomore." He said coldly and walked away.

I was in complete shock, confused, anger, and sad. Why would she do that to me?!
I would never do anything like that!

He called me a pathetic liar... BUT IM TELLING HIM THE TRUTH!

I cried like an ugly psycho.

"Lisa-yah!" Tzuyu shouted. "Lisa unnie, im coming!" She shouted once again, worried.

"Chewy?" I asked. "Nee?" She replied. "Im not a liar... right?" I asked. "I would never do something like that... right?" I added. "Run Yeri over...? No... of course you would never, and i trusted you." She smiled. "Hey cheer up! Look dont feel bad. You didn't do anything wrong... its not your fault too. Its Yeri's plan." Tzuyu smiled. "Thanks tzuyu. You sure is an amazing friend!" I hugged her and thanked her. "No worries unnie. I will always be there for you." Tzuyu said.

We both talked for a bit, then i went to the car.

"What took you so long lalisa?!" Jennie asked. "I-i was just talking with Tzuyu." I lied.

Its more than just a conversation...

"Ah okay. Well sir shes here. Lets head home now." Jennie said. "Yes ma'am" the driver said.

————————————————————————

So sorry i have not post this chapter! I really thought i already did, but i might actually delete this, or i just forgot to post it.

Yeri is seriously getting in my nerves.