Chapter 34

Lisa's POV

I woke up in the morning by a knock on my bedroom door.

"Ugh come in its not locked" i said annoyed.

"Lisa! Did you read the news???" Rosé asked worriedly. "Umm no? I just woke up silly goose!" I replied. "Phew" she relieved. "Whats wrong?!" I asked her. "O oh n-nothing" she stuttered whilst fake smiling.

I know that something is wrong, so i quickly took my phone and looked for some kind of k-article. Right as i open one, its about...

Jungkook and Tzuyu caught dating in a cafe?!

I dropped my phone and tears started to fall from my eyes... i quickly locked the door so no one can see me break down...

"Is this true?!" I thought in my head. "Jungkook wont do this to me, right?" I thought again. "Tzuyu is my best friend... she would never do such things! Or would she..."

Lots of thoughts came to my mind...

Before i even notice, i fell asleep.

~Time skip~

I just woke up feeling nauseous and anxious. I unlocked the door and saw my members and Jungkook looking at me.

"What" i said coldly. "L-lisa... i can explain" Jungkook said, but i cut him off. "No need to explain. I know everything." I said coldly and went to the kitchen to get myself a drink.

"Lisa... listen to his explanation first!" Jennie said. "Lisa... please..." Rosé said.

I went in my room to change. I know that they are talking to me but i didn't even listen.

I changed my clothes and took my phone and money in my bag.

"Where are you going!" Jungkook took my hand. "None of your business." I said coldly. "Lisa-ya! Listen to him first!" Jisoo said. "Tsk no need explanation" i said coldly and shook my hands of him. "Oh yeah and also im breaking up with you. I dont need your stupid pitty." I said. "What did you say?" He said angry. "Were breaking up dumb ass. I know that you're just using me to get back with Tzuyu or something. Now fuck off! I dont want to see your face anymore. You make me want to throw up!" I said angry.

I went out the door and ran away.

"Lisa!" I could hear my unnies and Jungkook screamed, but i just ignored them.

I ran up to cross the street without even looking, and suddenly i heard a car beeping and a flashing red light.

I woke up, and i cant feel my body... i looked around and realized that im in an ambulance. After a quick look i passed out.