Chapter 15. Double date?

Lisa's POV

We went inside the car, and guess who is in the car...

Jennie's POV

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Taehyung is my date?!

Im kind off happy about this, but still... Taehyung?! I thought it was someone else... to be honest i have a crush on him... he is soo hot!

Taehyung's POV

Omg I cant believe it! mean jungkook told me that he will help me to be with jennie, and he told me to come with him to his date with lisa, but im not expecting to be with jennie! Im so excited and happy!

Jungkook's POV

It looks like everyone is shocked about this "date". Im so excited about this date with lisa. We are going to olive garden too!

I open the front seat door for lisa (which is next to me because im driving the car) and taehyung opens the back seat door for jennie. The girls looks like they are blushing, which is a pretty good start.

We drove to olive garden, and it went smoothly. We arrived at olive garden, and i take all of us to our table, blind folding Lisa and Jennie. Taehyung and i had planned this whole thing and decorations. It looks beautiful to be honest. Im proud of this

Lisa's POV

We finally arrived at olive garden. As we all got out of the car, Jungkook and Taehyung blind folded Me and Jennie. We are so confused, abd i asked Jungkook what is happening, and he says that this is a surprise.

"Alright open your blind folds" Jungkook instructs.

"Alright" i reply.

As i open the blind fold, the first thing i saw is Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jennie who is opening her blind fold. I look around and saw an amazingly beautiful decorations. It was soo pretty! Fairy lights are hanging, beautiful flowers are everywhere! I think Jungkook got us all in the VIP room because it was so quiet and peaceful, also theres just two tables for all four of us. This room smells soo good! It smells like vanilla and my favorite flower, lilies!

As we sit on the chairs, i realized how beautiful this candle is on the table. It smells like vanilla, and fresh cooked cookies! And i believe the smell of the lily is from these flowers! These are lilies which is my favorite flowers! But specifically my favorite one is lily of the valleys. Jungkook got lily of the valleys and im so happy he got these for me.

The waitress came and we picked our food. I ordered their iconic bread sticks. They're bread sticks are the best! I also ordered spaghetti. I ask Jungkook what he wanted to order, and he says that we will share the same spaghetti but we will get a larger portion. Taehyung and Jennie did the same thing, but they ordered lasagna and pizzas.

"Im starving already!" I say while holding my stomach. "Yeah same. We haven't eaten anything back at our dorm." Jennie unnie replies. "Wow you guys must be hungry... here i bring snickers. I know that this might not be the best, but atleast its better than nothing right?" Taehyung oppa says and offered us snickers. "Its okay Taehyung you dont have to do this... we are fine. Thats your snicker and we are not gonna eat it." Jennie unnie says. "Its okay! Here i bring 4 snickers anyways!" Taehyung says and gives all of us snickers. "Thank you so much Tae" Jennie and i thanked him. "No problem!" Taehyung says smiling. We finished the snickers. Its sooo good!

"Oh looks like our food arrives!" Jungkook told us and we are very excited. "Finally! Im soo hungry! I needed more than just one snicker bar!" I say and we all laughed.

"Hey what drink did you guys ordered?" I asked. "I ordered a lemon tea." Taehyung oppa says. "I ordered an italian tea. This is my favorite drink here" Jungkook says. "Well i ordered this delicious strawberry, mango, and lychee mix smoothie!" Jennie unnie squeals. "Well i ordered this dragon fruit smoothie with yogurt and pineapple in it! Its soo good!" I says.