Chapter 39.

~1 week later~
Lisa's POV

Im hanging out with Tzuyu. We eat breakfast at the cafe and went shopping! It went well until i saw Jungkook with that Nancy girl.

"Lets not go that way" i suggest. Tzuyu looked confused as she looked around the mall... she then realized what i mean and just nodded.

"I see... lets just go there later." She said. I nodded.

We bought coffee and bought more things and then we said goodbye and went to our dorms.

~

I was alone in my room, just playing my phone when i got a call from...

Taehyung?

I immediately answered the call with a "hi" and he replied "hey Lisa do you have any plans for tomorrow?". "Hmm no i dont think so" i said. "Oh okay if you're free, would you like to have dinner with me in a restaurant at 7?" He asked. "Sure i'd love too! Who's coming with us?" I asked. "Its just us two" he replied. "Oh okay. I'll come" i said. "Great see you tomorrow!" He said excitedly. "See you tomorrow!" I replied and we hung up the call.

Why would he ask me to go eat dinner in a restaurant but just as both? Its strange...

But honestly i dont mind... these past few weeks he has been really helpful and kind to me... he always take good care of me and is always paying attention to me. And honestly i think im starting to like him... i still have feelings for Jungkook tho... but pfft why do i still like that jerk?! Maybe i should move on from from him... but i love him... but he hates me... ugh i dont know what to do! Its frustrating!

I just shook of all of my thoughts and decided to watch a k-drama instead.

————————————————————————

Clue : Lizkook

Im evil i know... and i like making people confused and annoyed... huehuehuehue!