Chapter 5.

"Jungkook ahh!!! Help me" jin hyung spoke

"Jungkook ahh!!! Help me" jin hyung spoke. "Mwo!" I said. "Make kimchi fried rice!" He replied

"Aishh fine." I said and quickly help him make kimchi fried rice.

After i finally finished making the kimchi fried rice, hoseok hyung came. "Is that kimchi fried rice?!" Hoseok hyung spoke and i nodded. "Omoo finally i wanted kimchi fried rice for soo long!" He spoke and quickly sat on the stool, took the chopsticks, and eat it. "Mmm so good!" He spoke and ate it.

~

3 days ago was MMA and it was pretty shocking for me. Blackpink won the "best new idol" and it was amazing! Good job for them...

And i remember lisa's adorable speech that flushes everyone by her cuteness. I kept on blushing, and i just cant handle her cuteness!

Do i like her? Not really.... as friends? Maybe yes. But she is sometimes really annoying so im not too sure. We bicker too.

"Jungkookie do you want to watch something?" Namjoon hyung spoke. "Sure" i replied and i sat next to him and watched Game Of Thrones.

~

The movie ended, but im still bored. "Hyung want to go somewhere?" I asked him. "Sorry i cant. Maybe ask jimin and taehyung?" Namjoon spoke and i nodded. I went to jimin's room and knock the door. "Jimin-ssi!" I spoke. "Yes?" I heard him spoke and he open the door. "Mwo?" He said. "Want to go somewhere? Im bored." I spoke and he agreed. "Im gonna go and ask v" i said and he just nodded.

"Taehyung-ahh!" I knock to his door. "Yes?" He said and opens the door. "Taehyung-ahh want to go somewhere with me and jimin?" I asked him. "Sure but im gonna go dress up." He spoke and i made a victory dance.

"What happened to you kookie?!" Namjoon hyung chuckles. "His just being strange today" yoongi hyung said. "No!" I said.

~

Me, taehyung and jimin decided to go to a restaurant for lunch, and maybe watch movies after.

"Hyung are you sure this is the way? Its so quite here" i spoke and it was freezing outside so i rub both of my hands together for support.

"Were almost there" jimin spoke. "Okay..." i replied confusedly. "There's the restaurant!" Taehyung said excitedly and ran to the restaurant.

"Annyeong haseyo! Welcome to Seoul's 5 star restaurant!" The waiters greeted us. "Thank you thank you!" I said and bowed back.

"Jungkook-ahh what do you want to order?" Jimin hyung asked. "I would like bibimbap and some oysters" i spoke and pointed to the staffs. "How about you sir?" The waiter spoke to taehyung. "I would like a yakiniku with some kimchi please!" he said excitedly. "Okay food will be served soon" the waiter spoke.

"What do you order hyung?" I asked jimin. "I ordered bulgogi and some fried chicken." He spoke and pulled his phone from his pocket. "Jungkook-ahh isn't that blackpink over there?" Taehyung hyung pointed to a table a few rows behind us. "What? Why are they here!" I spoke confusedly.

"Wait they are with twice members too!" Taehyung said. "Omo my rosé" jimin hyung accidentally let out. "Your rosé?!!" Me and taehyung spoke. "I meant uh... rose flower!" He suddenly said and i saw his cheeks burning red.

"Hyung its okay if you liked rosé noona! Just tell us!" I spoke teasingly. "Anhi!" He said.

Taehyung hyung suddenly stood up and went to blackpink and twice's table. "Hyung what are you doing?!" I said. He just ignored me.

Aishh this boy wants trouble.

"Annyeong haseyo blackpink and twice" he bowed down.

What in the world?! Why the heck did he do that!

"Annyeong haseyo taehyung sunbae" they all spoke. "Well im gonna go back to my table since the food arrived." He spoke and bowed again.

"So...?" I said. "Nothing interesting." He suddenly spoke. "Huh?" I just said confused. "Aishh you wont understand this stuff kookie" jimin spoke and a smirk escaped his lips.

I was just so confused, and i saw lisa using a black crop top with jeans short, and timberlands.

Suddenly i saw lisa's face really confused and she was checking me out. I looked at my outfit, and i was wearing a black t shirt with jeans and timberlands. We both are also wearing black cap.

How the heck? How can this happen... on the same day, and we met! This is so weird

"Kookie so were you planning to use the same things like lisa-yah?" Taehyung spoke. "Mwo? Anhi hyung! Its just a coincidence!" I spoke and i ate my bibimbap that just arrived. "Umm excuse me sir can i have a bottle of water please?" I spoke "sure, it will took just a minute." He spoke and went to the kitchen.

As i just took another bite of the bibimbap, my water arrived. "Here you go sir" the waiter spoke. "kamsahamnida" i spoke and the waiter just smiled. "Ahhh kookie you also got the same food as lisa-yah?" Jimin hyung spoke teasingly. "Mwo? How can this be" before i could finish my sentences i looked at lisa, and he ordered the same bibimbap and water.

She ate the bibimbap, and she looked so cute. How can she eat cutely?

As i was watching her eat, suddenly tzuyu and sana noona was giggling at me.

Oh shit i got caught

————————————————————————

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! This is just a random chapter because i have no idea what to write, so i made this random chapter. Also all of these chapter, i haven't edit it, so im so sorry if you dont understand something or i miss spelled something. Mianhae! 🙏