Chapter 26.

Lisa's POV

"Alright are you guys ready to go to the haunted house?" Taehyung asked. "Im excited but a little scared..." Jin oppa says. "Hah! You're weak!" Jisoo unnie says and hit Jin's arms playfully. "Whatever" he says. "Im really excited! Finally i have been waiting for so long!" Hoseok oppa says.

We all talked about the haunted house and creepy stuff. It was an interestingly fun conversation...

We kept on talking, but Jennie seems to be silent.

"Hey Jenjen whats wrong?" I ask her. "Oh n-nothing lisa! I was just lost in my uhh... lost in my mind!" She says. She doesn't seem okay tho...

"Yah Unnie! I can tell if you're not okay." I said. She just stayed silent.

Taehyung then suddenly came and tried to cheer Jennie up with his stupid charm and aegyo lol XD

Jennie seems to cheered up a little but shes still down.

"Jennie i know that something is not right... please just tell us." Taehyung oppa said. "Yeah Unnie you can tell us anything!" I reply. "Mmmh" Jennie was thinking.

"Fineee" she sighed. "So whats the matter?" Taehyung asked. "Well i get scared really easily right?" She says. "Yeah" Taehyung and i said. "Well im also really scared of scary things... im really scared guys i dont think i want to come inside..." Jennie says. "Didn't you say that you aren't scared of those things?" Taehyung asked. "I was just trying to be strong..." she replies while looking down. "H-hey its okay! We can all stick together. I will always be by your side no matter what!" Taehyung says. Jennie smiled and blushed. "Well?" I said while waiting for Jennie's answer. "F-fine i'll come, but if you guys stay by my side, okay?" Jennie says. "We promise" Taehyung and i said.

"Alright you guys are ready?" Jungkook asked. "Yup! Come on lets go to the haunted house now!" I said.

I ran to the haunted house because i was really excited but yet scared a little...

"Why is the line really empty? No ones here!" Namjoon says. "Yeah this is kind of scary now..." Hoseok replied. "Are guys sure you're going in?" Rosé asked. "Yeah duh!" Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin oppa said. "Its not like its actually haunted or something right?" Jin oppa says. "I mean its already nigh time so i dont know what to expect to be honest." Jisoo unnie said. "Ummm im not going in. Its too scary!" Jennie unnie whispered to Taehyung and i. "Hey its okay unnie." I whispered back. "You dont have to be scared. Im always by your side." Taehyung oppa supported.

We then debated if we should go inside the haunted house or not. We then decided to go inside. Jennie unnie was really scared so Taehyung hold her hands thightly.

"Are you two a couple? You guys are the cutest couple i've ever seen!" An old lady passing by said to Taehyung and Jennie. "Hmm your girlfriend must've been scared and you're giving her support by holding her hands. What a lovely couple" the lovely lady said. She then smiled to all of us and walked away. I can see that both of them are blushing.

"Well that old lady is not wrong. You guys would look really cute as a couple" Jungkook teased. "Wow good job there Taehyung!" Jimin also teased. "H-hey! Its not like that okay!" Taehyung said.

We then came inside. The max people is 2 so im with Jungkook, Rosé is with Jimin, Jennie is with V, Jin is with Jisoo, and J-hope is with RM. Its Jungkook and i's turn so we went inside the first.

As we walked in, we saw what looks like the guider. He was dressed up in a creepy Vampire outfit. He then passed us a piece of paper with hints in it. He told us that this is not just any haunted house, but also its like some kind of an escape room. He also also told us that we must find more clues, keys, etc to escape the haunted house.