Chapter 25.

Lisa's POV

"Alright its roller coaster time!" Jimin oppa said. "Im really excited but yet scared." Rosé said. "Its okay. You dont have to be scared. Im here." Jimin says hugging her. "Awww you two are such a cute couple!" I said.

"Anyways! Lets just go and ride this roller coaster! Im excited!" Jennie says. "Yeah lets go babe" Taehyung flirts jokingly but then Jennie punched him. "OUCH! CALM DOWN ITS JUST A JOKE OKAY!!!" Taehyung yelled at her while touching his arms where Jennie hit him. We all laughed except Taehyung. "Thats what you get!" Jennie says sassily and went to the line. "Shes sassy. And thats why i like her." Taehyung says smirking. "Gosh Taehyung i will punch you too!" Rosé says while she raised her fist and about to hit him. "OKAY OKAY I'LL STOP GEEZ!" He says and i laughed.

"Alright seriously lets go now. No more drama needed" Jin says.

"Hey lisa want to sit next to me?" Jungkook asked. "Sure babyyy~" i said cutely and kiss his cheeks. "Hehe you two are cutiesss!" Rosé teased. "Shut up chipmunk!" I said. "Yah! Dont call me chipmunk limario!" She says. "Hey dont call me limario!" I said. "Alright alright enough you two! If i didn't stop this girl fight thing you guys may have killed each other!" Jimin says while stoping us. "Hmph fineee" I said. "Whatever. Can we go now mochiiii~" she says cutely to Jimin. "Sure chipmunk!" He says. "Hehe lets go!" She replies. "Yah! Thats not fair! Why aren't you mad when he calls you chipmunk, but you're mad when i call you chipmunk!" I complained. "Because i can do whatever i want to do." She says sassily and went to the line with Jimin.

"Whats wrong with you guys?! Everyone seems to be sassy and flirty these days." Jin oppa says. "I have no idea." Namjoon replies. "Come on lili lets go and wait in the line. I cant wait to ride the roller coaster!" Jungkook says. "Mhm! Im really excited! Lets go!" I said and hold his hands. We all then stayed in the line waiting until its our turn to ride the coaster.

~Time skip!~

"Ugh we've been staying here for almost 2 hours! When will we ride this thin-" before Jin oppa finished his sentence, its finally our turn to ride it! "Well thanks for jinxing it." Jisoo says. "Ugh whatever." Jin oppa says and went to his sit.

"Which one should we sit on?" Jungkook asked. "Hmm les sit behind rosie unnie and chimmy oppa!" I said. "Okay then" he says.

We all sat in our chair and ready. We put our safety belts on. "You ready?" Jungkook asked. "Umm not really..." i replied. "Why?" He asks. "Im scared..." i said. "H-hey its okay! You have me by my side" he smiles and i smiled back. "You always know how to comfort me, huh?" I said. "Tsk thats because im the national playboy in high school!" He joked. "Pffft national playboy?!" I laughed so hard. "Yah! Dont laugh at me!" He says. "Hahaha sorry its just funny because you're such an innocent and shy boy" i said. "Boy?!" He says confused. "Mhm! My boyfriend hehe" i said and he giggled.

The coaster then started. GOD ITS THE SCARIEST THING EVER! This roller coaster goes for a longgg time! It went to several loops, and it went really fast. I feel like im flying in space... i want to barf too.

The ride then ended. Wow that wad really scary yet really fun! I definitely dont regret staying in such a long line!

"Wow that was really fun!" Jungkook says. "Yeah it really is! Maybe we should come here often!" I say. "Yeah. I agree! Theres sooo many rides too!" Jungkook says. "Guys i-i think i need the... restroom..." he says. "Oh my lord! You look sick! And i mean like sick!" I said. He looks terrible! It looks like he was dying or something!

"Come on Taetae! I'll come with you" Jennie says while holding Tae's hand. "Y-you're coming... with him... to the... r-r-restroom?!!" I said. "Oooh Jennie! 🌚" Rosé says while giving that dirty look. "YAH! You two! Its not like that you dirty! HE'S GOING TO THROW UP!" Jennie says and quickly pulled Taehyung oppa to the restroom. "Oh god. I hope he's fine." I said. "Yeah. I thought they were gonna do something... ya know! 🌚" Rosé says. "Lol same" i said. "You two are dirty minded!" Jungkook says. "Yeah! I thought you were innocent!" Jimin says. "Tsk you were always staring at my cleavage and always play dirtly when we kiss!" Rosé says. "Hmm true." Jimin says. "Akhem lets not talk about that..." Jisoo unnie says. "Yeah its uhhh uncomfortable." Jungkook agreed.

We then went to the boys bathroom and waited there for Taehyung. "Jennie unnie where Taehyung?" I ask. "Hm? Oh! He's still inside. Hey can someone come in and check on him?" Jennie asked. "Yeah sure. I'll come in." Namjoon oppa says.

RM' POV

I went into the boys bathroom and saw Taehyung.

"WTH HAPPENED TO YOU!?" I asked. "Hyunggg" he says weakly. "Taehyung what happened?!" I asked him. "I dont feel too well..." he says. "Oh god you look like you're about to die!!!" I said. "Pfttt just kidding! Come on lets go to the haunted house!" He says. "Are you fucking kidding me?! -_-" i said annoyed. He pranked me!!! God i feel dumb now...

"Come on hyung lets just go to the haunted house! Im excited!" He says. *sigh* "me too" i sighed. "Well you just gave me a heart attack." I said. "Hehe my prank worked! Well sorry for that." He says.

Lisa's POV

I saw Taehyung and Namjoon coming out of the bathroom.

"HEY GUYS OVER HERE!" I screamed and wave my hands.

We are waiting in a cafe. They took so long!

"Oh Taehyung oppa! You looked fine!" I said. "Yeah" he replied. "Well im NOT! He gave me a heart attack!" Namjoon oppa says. "Why?" I ask. "He pranked me! I thought he was dying or something!" Namjoon oppa says. "Oh um... well first of all, how can you prank Namjoon oppa?" I ask. "It was easy. I saw him coming to the bathroom so i then decided to prank him." He says. "Oh wow. And second of all you're alright, right?" I ask. "Mhm! Im totally fine! No need to worry about me. By the way where are the others?" Taehyung asked. "They're inside the cafe. Come on lets meet with them then we go into the haunted house." I said.

————————————————————————

Did you enjoy this hilarious chapter? I decided to make this kinda funny cuz my stories are boring af tbh 😑😒
But i hope you liked it! Btw did you guys think that Taehyung is gonna die or something? Well if you think so, haha you're also pranked!

Anyways im gonna thank you guys soooo so much for the love and support on this book! I really appreciate it so much! Im not being cheesy or anything, but im really thankful to all of you guys. Saranghae!!! 💜

Also this Ff/book/series (or whatever you want to call it) has reached 14k reads!!! Its insaneee!!! 😱😱😱 once again thank you all so so much for the love and support. It really helps and motivate me to keep writing this story! 💜 alsoooo i had plans to make a new Ff! Since this chapter will come to an end pretty soon, i had to make ideas for another story. Which is exciting but sad at the same time 😢 anyways love you all byeee!