Chapter 12. Miss understanding

We just arrived back to our dorm, and it was really quiet

We just arrived back to our dorm, and it was really quiet. Usually they all were talking loudly and laughing loudly, but now they all were being really.... quiet?

I went to my room as usual...

I saw my unnies discussing something really quietly. "What is going on??!" I spoke to myself.

"Eh i dont care anyway! I mean like its my birthday today, and nobody REMEMBERED! But its not like that i cared or anything..." i spoke to myself as i looked at the calendar. "I miss you mom... i wish i can celebrate my birthday with you... and dad can make the delicious cake!" I spoke as i cried a bit.

I really do miss you two...

As i wipe my tears away, i heard a knock on the door. As i was about to get it, my unnies got it first so i went back to my room. "Annyeong!" A male voice spoke.

"Huh who's there?!" I spoke confusedly. "Whatever i dont care anyway! Its not like i wish it was jungkook bringing me a cake and jewelry! Haha its just... impossible anyway.... Pabo lisa! Pabo!!!" I spoke to myself as i remembered what just happened in the fan meet, etc.

My door just opened, and...

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to lisa, happy birthday to you!" My unnies suddenly came in with a cake, and singing the 'happy birthday' song with.... BTS?!

"Huh?!" I spoke confusedly. "Its a birthday surprise for you!" Rosé unnie spoke. "R-really? I-i thought you all forgot my birthday..." i spoke. "No you dont lis." Jungkook spoke.

WIEKNDNFKWLWLSMXNNDDHHDHWLWOPEO! HE LOOKS SO HOT AFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

"Oh." I said. "Lisa... here. This is your birthday gift from all of us. You helped us with everything, and you are really kind too, so here." He spoke as he took a diamond necklace and he put it on my neck. "Oh yeah theres one more." He said and took a diamond ring and put it on my finger. "Huh?! Thank you all so much! You are the best!" I hug all of them. Even rosé.

"Who's idea was this?" I asked. "It was rosé's idea" namjoon oppa said. "R-rosé?!" I said. "Yes she made this idea" jennie unnie said.

"W-what?! I-im so sorry... rosé.... unnie... i-its a miss understanding?" I spoke to her as she nodded and hugged me. "Was this scary for you that you're afraid to lose your crush kookie?" Rosé unnie teased. "UNNIE!" I screamed and i chase her. Everyone laughed, and i was also really happy and felt really guilty that i miss understood and assuming things.

"Unnie can i talk to you?" I spoke. "Sure!" Rosé unnie agreed. "Unnie... im so sorry! I thought you betrayed me by being with him!" I spoke. "Its okay lisa... jungkook and i went to the bathroom together to try to comfort him and to try doing things, with the necklace and ring." She said as i nodded. "Sooo its a miss understanding?" I said as she nodded and smiled. "Lisa... i liked jimin oppa" rosé unnie spoke. "OMG REALLY?!" I squealed. "Yes..." she blushed. "EEK! OMG DID YOU CONFES TO HIM? DID HE ASK YOU ON A DATE?!" I said excitedly. "Anhi! It was like a secret crush!" She said as i giggled. "Awww you're so cute when you get flustered." I spoke. "STOP TEASING ME! IM GONNA DIE!" She yelled at me and i just laughed.

We went back to the others and we had dinner together as my birthday party celebration. "Daebak! The foods are so good!" Taehyung oppa said. "I know right! This is amazing! Who cooked these?!" Namjoon oppa asked. "Jisoo and i cook this together" jin oppa claimed.

"Is this a new ship now?" Jimin oppa said. "I think so" i said. "They're cute togther dont you think? I mean they are the eldest in our group and they are really motherly." Jennie unnie spoke and everyone laughed.

There is just one more chicken and taehyung oppa and jungkook is fighting over it. "Hey this is MY chicken!!!" Jungkook spoke. "No this is mine maknae!" Taehyung oppa spoke. "Anhi thats mine!" Jungkook said. They are now bicker about the last chicken.

Tbh the way the fight over food is just the best XD. Its just sooo hilarious!

"Can you two please shut up and just share the chicken already?!!" Suga oppa spoke. "Oh yeah we can just share it..." taehyung oppa spoke. "Aishh i felt like a dumb kid now..." jungkook spoke and everyone laughed. "Ahhh i love a good taekook ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" jin oppa spoke.

"Come on guys i cook more chicken! Here" jisoo unnie spoke. "Seriously?! Ugh i feel so stupid!" Jungkook spoke and we all giggled. "Thats what you two get for fighting! Now here eat all of it then" jin oppa said and they made a cute aegyo. "Anhi stop it its cringey!" Jennie unnie spoke. "Yahh! Why you gotta be so rude ma'am!" Taehyung oppa replied to her. "Thats what YOU get hyung!" Jungkook laughed to taehyung. "Aishh come here you!!!" Taehyung oppa said to jungkook and chased him.

"Those two trouble makers..." i spoke. "Those two always bicker" jimin oppa said. "Yeah i bet" jennie unnie spoke. "Anyway where should we go now guys? Do you want to go somewhere?" Hoseok oppa asked. "Its up to lisa since shes the birthday girl" jimin oppa said.

"Soo?" Hoseok oppa asked. "Hmmm sure! Lets go somewhere, but idk where to go" i said. "How about we go shopping or to the cinema?" Jennie unnie suggests. "Oh yeah that sounds great!" Namjoon oppa agreed.

"Alright then i'll go find those two" suga oppa said.

————————————————————————
Alright guys im so sorry i haven't posted anything for like almost 2 months it felt like. Again i sincerely apologize for that because i was super busy studying for exams, but now im free! No more exams and im so happy but also a bit tired. I will start uploading once or twice a week so yeah! Once again, i apologize i haven't posted for a long time so please forgive me. Bye love ya'll! 💓

(Oh yeah also i dont know what to post so maybe you guys should suggest me anything, and i can make it possible. Annyeong!)