Chapter 9. Betrayed

Today is March 25th which is almost my birthday!  Me and jungkook are now friends again, but sometimes we bicker with each other

Today is March 25th which is almost my birthday! Me and jungkook are now friends again, but sometimes we bicker with each other. But sometimes he is still being that annoying jerk, but i mean its better that we are getting along with each other again!

You got 2 messages from Kookie🐰

Kookie🐰 : annyeong lisa

Kookie🐰 : oh yeah i know its late, but congratulations that you got 200 mill views from your comeback song

You :
Thank you for the congrats, i appreciate  it.
Also no you are not late

Kookie🐰 : btw today me and my hyungs are gonna go to your dorm

Oh okay see you soon then

Kookie🐰 :
See you soon

Alright bts is coming over im gonna get ready!

"Unnie!" I scream. "Mwo!" Jennie unnie replied while combing her hair. "Bts is coming over!" I spoke. "Yay cant wait to meet taehyung!" Jennie unnie said. "Taehyung oppa?" I asked. "Uh i meant... umm" she stuttered. "Yeah jennie likes taehyung" jisoo unnie suddenly spoke from her room. "ANHIEYO!!!!" Jennie unnie screamed and i giggled. "Where is rosé?" I asked jennie. "I dont know. Did you see her?" Jennie spoke. "Anhi" i replied. As jennie walked away and grabbed her phone, i heard knocking on the door.

I opened the door and it was bts! How do they arrive so quickly?! "Annyeong haseyo Come in guys!" I greeted and bowed respect to them. "Annyeong haseyo lisa" they all bowed back.

"Where are the rest of the member?" Namjoon oppa asked me. "Jisoo unnie is in her room, and i think jennie is also in her room. But i dont know where chae is" i said as i played with my fingers. "Oh" namjoon oppa said.

"Anyway, we bring pizza and chicken!" Jin oppa squealed. "DID SOMEONE SAID.... CHICKEN?!!!" Jisoo unnie suddenly spoke from her room and ran to us. We all giggled at her action.

She is always funny

"Mmmm this is so good! Lets go watch movies!" Jisoo unnie said, and we all nodded.

"What should we watch guys?" Namjoon oppa asked. "I want to watch action movies!" Suga oppa spoke. "Wow i never really heard you speak before oppa" i spoke to yoongi hyung and we all giggled.

"I want horror movies!" Hoseok oppa said. "Yes i like horror movies!" Taehyung oppa replied. "Ahh im a scaredy cat!" Jimin oppa said. "Aishh you're such a loser" jungkook spoke. "Aishh whatever maknae" he rolled his eyes at jungkook.