Chapter 11. Hurt

Today is my birthday, and im not on the mood to do anything

Today is my birthday, and im not on the mood to do anything... since well... jungkook and rosé...

I want to confront rosé for being such a bad friend! Shes just a fake friend!

"Lisa! Open the door!" Jennie unnie screamed. "Ugh what do you want?!!" I yell at her. "Lisa... this is not like you... whats wrong?" Jennie unnie said sadly. Ugh i wish i could tell her!

"I-im just... not okay..." i said as i sighed. "Lisa... we can talk about this together, with rosé!" Jennie squealed. "NO WAY! I. DONT. WANT. TO. SEE. ROSÉ!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled from the top of my lungs. "Oh- okay lisa... i'll leave you..." jennie spoke and i can tell by her voice that she is very disappointed and confused.

"Unnie... just... ugh never mind" i tried to tell her but i cant. She might tell rosé and i dont want that to happen!

This morning is already harsh enough for me... we had a fan meeting too...

I opened my door and went outside to get some fresh air. "Lisa..." a familiar voice called me. "I dont want to talk right now..." i said coldly. "Lisa..." the familiar person spoke and lift my head to look at him. It was jungkook... of course.

"Ugh what do you want!" I yelled at him. He just smirked and sat infront of the door.

"I hate you... now please leave me alone jungkook... im not in a good mood!" I said sassily as i roll my eyes. I closed my eyes for a while, and i think jungkook went back inside, so i opened my eyes.

As i open my eyes, he was infront of my FACE!

We were like 2 cm away! "Aishh what are you doing-" before i finished my sentences, he kissed me.

Why would he kiss me?

Isn't he with rosé?

I mean he said he liked me, but the whole... rosekook thing -_-

I kinda enjoyed that but i realized that i HATED HIM AND I SUPPOSED TO KICK HIS BUTT!

I quickly pushed him away and ran back inside. I glance at him, as i ran to my room... again.

"Ugh i need to calm down! Calm down lisa, calm DOWN!" I told myself. I looked at the clock, and it was 1 pm! I am gonna be late to the fan meeting!

I quickly dress myself as i waited for the rest of my member, and to be honest, i felt a little better, when rosé suddenly appear out of nowhere and interrupt me!