Chapter 40.

Lisa's POV

I just got back home from a fan meeting and i went straight to my room to take a nap. Its so tiring...

~

I woke up from my nap, and realized that its 6 already! I immediately went straight to the bathroom to shower cuz i stink!

I then dressed up in a cute black shorts, with a cropped burgundy sweater. I use a black cap on and a mask to disguise myself. I wore my favorite black boot heels, and said goodbye to my unnies.

I left left the house and went straight to the restaurant.

~

I arrived in the restaurant and saw him...

"Hey!" I greeted. "Hey" he replied.

He looks so handsome...  he just wore a simple white t-shirt tucked in his black jeans with a belt and a denim jacket on top but still managed to look so hot...

I sat down in front of him cuz well its a seat for 2...

We ordered some food and drinks and then we started to chat and joke around

I never noticed how beautiful he is... now i feel like whenever im with him or around him it excites me but i have butterflies in my stomach! Yeah i like him...

We chat and joke around until our food came. We ate our meal, and omg its so delicious! I dont know if its because im hungry or because it is really good...

We finished our meal and he asked me to go to the movies and i agreed.

We went to the cinema and watched a romance movie... cliche, huh?

I feel like this is a date, but he didn't say that this is a date, and i dont want to get my hopes up... i dont want to be stupid.

He bought two coke for him and i and also bought the biggest popcorn for us to share!

We went inside and sat on our chair, waiting for the movie to play.

We watched the movie and it was really fun so far!

In the middle of the movie, we accidentally touched each other's hands while grabbing some popcorn. We looked at each other, and we were staring at each other...

I could feel that i was blushing so hard! I broke that awkward stare by looking down and fidgeting my hands. He then suddenly took my hands and i looked at him. As i looked at him he kissed me.

I did not expect him to kiss me! I guess it was the tension... but omg he kissed me!

The kiss was soft and gentle! He broke the kiss but i kissed him back.

We kissed for maybe a minute and we broke the kiss.

"You liked that, huh?" He teased. "Y-yeah..." i said. "Hey i like you... this was supposed to be a date actually..." he said. "I-i like you too!" I said. He smiled and we kissed again.

Honestly i was so shocked... like i seriously thought he only liked me as a friend, but i guess its more than that!

We broke the kiss, and he asked me : "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I replied. He then kissed me on my forehead. "I guess its official now, huh?" He said. "Heh yeah" i replied.

We realized that people were staring at us, but we didn't care. We just finished the movie whilst holding hands the whole time.

~

After the movie, he walked me back to my dorm.

As we arrived to my dorm, he hugged me and gave me a peck and we said goodbye.

————————————————————————

And i oop-

You guys might be mad, huh? Just remember that the clue is Lizkook. Just remember that. This is a lizkook ff so the ending will be lizkook so dont worry. Im just bored and i ran out of ideas anyway...

But i promise you that it will be a happy ending, and yes Lisa will end up with Jungkook again. Just stay tune to see the ending and how things will go okay? Luv uuuu 💜

Also thank you so much for 30k reads! I honestly thought that this ff wont get this many ppl reading it and actually liked it. I was just ya know making this for fun, but then a lot of ppl actually liked it, and it really motivates me to continue on! Thank you so much for supporting this book, and being patient, cuz ya know i was in a really long hiatus, and you guys still read the ff! Im really thankful! Luv u all so much uwu 💜💜💜