Chapter 44.

Lisa's POV

"Y-you?!" I gasped.

He took my hand.

"Lisa please im really sorry for what i did" he apologized. "I dont need your pitty anymore
Jungkook". I said.

"Please lisa i really mean it dont do this to me i know you still loved me!" He said. "Stay away from me!" I shouted. "PLEASE!" He shouted. Tears fell down from our eyes. "Please... i beg you... forgive me... i love you lisa! Please..." he cried.

"I wish i could... im sorry..." i said and shut the door. I heard him banging on the door but what can i do?

"Omo lisa!" Jisoo gasped and ran towards me. Jennie and Rosé did the same. "What happened?!" Jisoo asked. "Heh its fine" i said whilst faking a smile. "Lisa-yah! Whos that?" Rosé asked. "Its just a dog banging on the door" i lied. "Yeah we ain't buying that. Just tell us whats wrong, please!" Jennie said. "Fine" i sighed, holding back my tears. Jennie gave me a tissue to wipe my tears. "Heh thanks unnie" i said. "Its Jungkook..." i said. "WHAT?!" They all gasped while looking at each other. "WHAT DID HE DO?! DID HE HURT YOU?!" Jisoo asked worriedly while checking my face and arms. "No no im fine unnie no need to be worried" i said. "Jungkook asked for my forgiveness but i rejected him." I said. "Yeah maybe you should... if its for the better..." Rosé said. "I dont trust that jerk anymore. He's up to something" Jennie says. "Yeah. Im not buying his acts." Jisoo said. "H-hey lets play something! Come on lets bright up the mood!" Rosé said. "Want to play checkers?" She suggested. "I-i guess..." i replied. "Then come on! Lets play checkers while waiting for the chicken strips!" Rosé added.

~ 1 week later ~

Jennie's POV

"I-im breaking up with you..." he said. "W-what... you're joking... right?!" I said. "No... i liked someone else... i dont think i have anymore feelings for you... my feelings towards you is just empty." He said. "W-what do you mean by that?!" I said. I tried to hold back my tears. "I have an affair with someone else that i liked... i've been cheating on you with her... i now decided to break up with you and be with her instead."

The word he says broke me down. He's cheating on me with someone else?! I tried to hold back my tears, but i failed.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. "WHO IS THIS GIRL?!" I asked. "Its Krystal... my ex." He said.

Thats it... i broke down in tears. I stood up and yelled at him. "WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DI THIS TO ME I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT BUT YOU WERE NOT. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, KAI?! WHY! TELL ME WHY! I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BUT THIS IS HOW YOU'RE TREATING ME?!"

"Look Jennie im really sorry, i'll explain-" "NO! I DONT NEED YOUR PITTY!" I shouted.

I took the matching necklace Kai bought for me and threw it on the ground. I then ran away. I heard him calling my name, but i ignored him.

I stopped at an alley way feeling nauseous. I sat down and drown myself with tears. "How?! Why?!" I asked myself. "Am i not good enough for him?! Am i ugly?!" I asked to myself again. I then cried again for what it felt like hours.

I heard foot steps coming to my direction.

"Hey there baby g why are you here crying, huh? Did you break up with your boyfriend? Lets have fun shall we?" A male voice said.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I shouted. "Woah feisty! I like that. You're hot you know? That short skirt and that cleavage is sweet" he said.

I looked up at whoever that is, and saw 3 creepy man. They looked at me like as if i wad their food.

I tried to run away but they grabbed me. "Not so fast, baby" one of them said. "Dont you dare call me that." I said aggressively. He pinned me on the wall. His body touching mine, and his face was just 1 inch away from mine. I tried to escape but couldn't. He rubbed my thigh, and tried to kick him but cant. "Help!" I screamed. But then he shut my mouth. "Shhh be quiet baby girl. Lets have fun shall we?" He said again. I cried.

He rubbed my crotch and tried to pull down my panty which he successfully did. He then rubbed it again... i moaned a little and cried. "Mmm ya like that?" He said with a smirk. "Let me go!" I shouted. He then tried to kiss me but then a male voice shouted. "Let her go!"

He stopped and looked at the person shouting. I looked at who it was, and its

Taehyung...

He gave me a sign to run away, which i did while that pedophile tend to attack Tae.

I ran into a nearby coffee shop.

Taehyung's POV

Jennie ran away to a nearby coffee shop, and its now just me, and that 3 pedophile.

"So you want to fight us, huh?" One guy said. "Bring it on." I said aggressively.

One guy charged at me but i managed to dodge him and throw him off. Another guy punched me, but i manage to kick him on the crotch. He the  fell down. The last guy kicked me to the ground, then punched me a few times on the face. I was bleeding, but i have to be strong. I stood up and somehow managed to knock him off. They're all now defeated.

I ran to the coffee shop Jennie went it.  I looked around to find her, then there she was, crying in a table. I walked up to her and asked if she was okay. "I-im fine... thanks for saving me tho." She said with a smile on her face. I smiled back. "Its nothing." I replied. "Oh my god you're bleeding!" She gasped. She touched my face, but then i grabbed her hand. "Its fine." I said. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah. Anyways why were you in an alley alone at night? You know that its dangerous right? There are so many crazy pedophiles roaming around at night." I said. "Well Kai and i broke up... he said he doesn't love me anymore... he got back together with his ex." Jennie said. "Krystal?" I asked. "Y-yeah..." she said. "Im so sorry... maybe he wasn't the one for you." I said. We talked for a few minutes then went back home.