Chapter 19.

Lisa's POV

We checked up on Twice and they hasn't woke up yet. We all started to get really worried about them. Yeri might do this because she wasn't on stage. But why does she do this?

"Hey guys its been almost 2 hours and we haven't seen kookie." Tae asked. "Yeah where is he? He says he's going to the bathroom but what took him so long?" Namjoon says. "Hmm i dont know. Maybe someone can go check on him?" I suggest and we agree.

Jimin and i decided to check up on him. He will check the bathroom, and im checking him outside.

I look around and i haven't found him so i called Jimin just in case if he finds him.

~On the phone~

"Hey Jimin have you find him yet?" I ask. "N-no actually... im really worried" he says and i was really worried. "W-what?! Where can he be?" I ask. "Im not sure. Maybe you can call him?" He says and i hung up and call Jungkook.

~End of the call~

I've called him about 10 times but he hasn't answered. Im getting even worried and i decided to go find Jimin.

I saw Jimin infront of the boys bathroom and i called his name.

"Jimin!" I say. "Lisa? Whats wrong?" He says.

I walk up to him.

"Jimin i haven't find Jungkook yet. I called him about 10 times but he didn't pick up. Not even one time." I say and he was getting skeptical.

"He might be in danger. We must go and tell everyone else." He says and we ran back to where everyone else is.

"Did you find him?" Rosé asked. "N-no... i've called him about 10 times but he didn't answer." I say and they all are worried.

"What should we do?" Suga asked. "Maybe we can ask people?" Jin says. "Thats a good idea, but i dont think that would help." Taehyung says. "Hmm i dont know... im gonna go to the girls bathroom for a little. Be right back guys." I say and headed to the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and something hit me really hard until i fainted.

Jennie's POV

"Guys wheres lisa? Its been 10 minutes now and she hasn't show up." I said. "Maybe this time we al should go check." Jimin says and we all agree.

As we walk to the girls bathroom, (Rosé, Jisoo and i.)  we didn't find her. This startled us and we walk out.

"Dont tell me..." Jimin says. "Yes... shes not here..." Rosé says and she cried.

Jimin hugged her and tried to comfort her.

As he hugged her, my phone rang. I look at the caller and it was...

Yeri?

I ask them should i answer or hang up but they say to answer.

I answered the call.

~On the phone~

"Well Jennie you must be worried about your fellow member Lisa huh?" She says and i snap out. "YERI! I KNOW YOU DID THIS! PLEASE GIVE US LISA BACK AND WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?!" I yell at her and she just laughed. "Hahahaha why should I know?" She says with her annoying tone. "I SAID WHERE IS LISA AND JUNGKOOK?!!!" I snapped again and Tae took my phone.

"What the!" I say. "Jennie shes just a waste of time." He says. "You're right. Shes just a piece of crap!" I said as i took my phone back and hung up on Yeri.