Chapter 41.

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung i have something to tell you..." i said. "Spill da tea sis!" Jimin said. "Im dating Lisa" i said.

As i said that everyone was so shocked. Their mouths hung open wide

"Y-you what?!" Jungkook asked. "Why are you here? Why do you care?!" I asked. "Whatever i dont care" he said and stormed off.

"Omg im so happy for you!" Jimin said. "Tae tae got a girlfriend~" Hobi teased.

They congratulated me and also teased me. I could see that Jungkook is jealous.

I felt bad, but also he deserved it. He didn't care and love her anymore... i mean thats his fault!

But am i being a bad hyung? He said he hates her... but does he mean it? I mean he looks jealous, but i dont know.

The hyung's and i are now chatting and joking around again.

Jungkook's POV

That scum bag! He's dating Lisa?! How dare he!

I was so mad i locked myself in my room, knocking everything down.

"Stupid!" I yelled at myself. How can i be so dumb!?

Lisa's POV

"Unnie... im dating Taehyung oppa..." i said. "R-really?!" Rosé said. "Wait what?! How?! When?!" Jisoo asked. "Im happy for you!" Jennie said with a smile.

I honestly dont know if she really meant it. Am i being a terrible friend for dating my bestie's ex? But i mean she moved on with Kai now, right? I felt guilty, but i really liked him...

"U-unnie are you sure?" I asked her. "Its fine! I moved on from him... im with Kai now, silly!" She said. I mean she does look happy tho... but i dont know... i still feel bad...

~

We have a tour tomorrow in the US so we have to pack our things from now. I mean we have to fly to the US

"Hey Lalisa!" Rosé shouted. "What?" I replied. "I think i forgot something in your room" she said. "Okay wait i have to close this suitcase first." I said. "Okay ppali" she replied.

I closed my suitcase and unlocked the door. She went in and took her moisturizer from yesterday. We had a sleepover in my room! I know we live in the same house, but its fun so it's whatever.

"Hey by the way Lisa why haven't you've been active in kakaotalk? Especially the 97liners group?" She asked. "Im just busy..." i replied. "Theres a little drama there..." she said. "Hm? What drama?" I asked. "Its Jungkook..." she sighed. I just sighed and rolled my eye. "Well did you pack?" Rosé asked. "I mean why am I bringing this suitcase?" I said. "Oh. Alright" she said.

She went back to her room to pack her stuff. I went outside and put my suitcase in the car. "Lalisa!" Jisoo shouted. "Ugh whats wrong?" I shout back, sighing. "Come here!" She shouted. "Okay okay im coming" i said.

I went in her room. "Whats wrong unnie?" I asked. "Nothing. Did you pack?" She asked. "Seriously? I thought something happened... TT" said. "Mianhae" she apologized. "Nee gwenchanaeyo" i said. "Did you pack yet?" She asked. "Nee of course i did! Infact i already put my suitcase in the trunk!" I said. "Oh ok. Also were gonna go get something to eat first before our flight." She said. "Yay! Alright!" I said cheerly.

I went out of her room and went to Jennie's room. "Annyeong unnie" i said whilst stepping inside her room. "Annyeong" she replied. "Whats wrong?" She asked. "Nothing. Im just checking." I replied. "Oh okay." She said.

She was struggling to close her suitcase so i helped her.

"Gomawoyo maknae!" She said. "Nee" i replied. "Ugh im so hungry..." i she said whilst hugging her stomach. "Me too... but Jichu unnie said were going to stop by and get some food before we went to the airport." I said. "Yay! Im gonna hug herrrr" she said. I just laughed at her.

"Hey you guy-" Jisoo unnie suddenly came in our room, and then Jennie unnie  jumped on her and hugged her. "Aaaa thank you so much unnie im so hungry i love you piupiupiu" she said. "Nee your welcome! And now could you get off me ya nasty!" She joked. Jennie unnie stood up and pouted. "Awww my poor jendeukie dont be mad" she said. "Unnie is bad!" Jennie said. "How dare you im uour mother! I raised you!" Jisoo said. "Hmph sure you did" Jennie said and went out of her room with her suitcase. Jisoo chased after her.

Istg they are like this married couple and then turned into a fighting cat and dog. ㅋㅋㅋ cute

"Lisa-yah! Gaja!" Rosé unnie said. "Oh unnie You startled me!" I said. "Oops sorry! Anyways come on!" She grabbed me.

~

Were now in the airplane ready to take off. I saw so many fans cheering for us! Im so happy to see them! I love them so much uwu

I texted Taehyung that im On my way to the US.

You

Winterbear🙈💕Where are you going?

Winterbear🙈💕
Where are you going?

You
Why dont you remember? We have a
Tour in the US and were in the plane
Otw there ㅠㅠ

Winterbear🙈💕
Oh okay! Safe flight!

You
Thank youuu! You too <3

Winterbear🙈💕
<33333
————————————————————————