Chapter 42

Lisa's POV

We arrived in the US safely. We went to our hotel room, and im sharing a room with Chaeyoung unnie, and Jisoo and Jennie unnie is together. Our room is connected to each other so it feels like were staying in the same room tho were not.

"Lets unpack our things!" Rosé said. "Yeah we shall!" I agreed.

We unpacked our clothes and other stuff.

"Tomorrow is the rehearsal right?" Chaeyoung asked. "Nee" i replied. "Okay. Im gonna get my rehearsal clothes ready and oh! Pj's for tonight! Or should i say now?" She said. "Umm ok?" I said and stayed away from her.

I dont want to be involved with her talking bullshit that is unnecessary and asked me "does this look good" stuff blablabla

I went to Jennie and Jisoo unnie's room.

"Unnie annyeong!" I said. "Woah lisa you startled me!" Jennie jumped. "Hehe sorry unnie!" I apologized. "For goodness sake if you do it again i'll slice you!" Jisoo unnie said. "Y-yes unnie... why are you so scary these days ㅠㅠ" i complained. "Im just joking chill!" She said. "Oh ok phew"

We unpacked and organized our stuff and now were heading out to get dinner.

"Hmm want to go to this popular street market where we could buy delicious and cheap street food?" Rosé asked. "Sure! Is it nearby?" Jennie asked. "I mean google map says that its nearby so im assuming that its nearby" Rosé replied to her. "Hmm okay!" Jennie said. "Eee i've been craving for street food! Especially sausages and churros!" I said. "Ooo yum! Lets get churros and sausages!" Jisoo unnie said. "Ooo ya!" Jennie said. "Ugh lisa you made me sooo hungry now... lets go there now!" Rosé said. We then went to this street market.

~

We arrived in the street market and OML THERES SO MANY FOOD!

We looked around buying food, accessories and souvenirs! We also took pictures of the food, place/environment and ourselves of course!

We enjoyed the beautiful scenery and the delicious food in a nearby beach! This is amazing! We played with sand, and the water too and of course took more pics

After that exhausting adventure we went back to our hotel.

~

Were now back in our hotel room, and decided to do an instagram live and a v live! We talked with our fans, and the usual stuff.

After that we decided to make a tiktok! I mean we were bored and theres basically nothing else to do so we decided to make a tiktok! ㅋㅋㅋ

~

After we made the tiktok we all slept. Today has been amazing!