Chapter 46.

~The next day~

Taehyung's POV

I heard my phone ringing. Who would call me at 4AM in the morning?!

I grabbed my phone and just answered without looking whos calling.

"Hyung... i..." a familiar voice  said whilst breathing heavily. "Hello whos this?" I asked. "Jungkook... hyung... save Blackpink NOW!" He said. "J-jungkook? What do you mean, i cant understand!" I said. "Just do as i say, they're in danger!" Jungkook said and hung up.

That was strange... he never called me for almost 2 months already.

What does he mean by Blackpink member is in danger?

I panicked, but do as he said before something bad happened to her.

"Nunkkocci tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo sipda (bogo sipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya"

my phone rang with BTS' spring day. I looked at whos calling me. Without thinking too much of it, i answered it.

"Lisa... i have to tell you something really strange." Tae said in his husky sleepy voice. "Hm whats wrong?" I asked. "Jungkook called me and warned me about you and your members. He said you guys are in danger" Tae said. "I-"

Before i get to finish what i was about to say, i heard a loud banging at the door.

"DONT. Wake all your members up and hide." Tae said. I followed whatever he told me to do.

I quickly ran to Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo's room.
They all were pretty mad at me for waking them up but i shushed them and brought them in our secret bunker.

"Lisa whats going on!" Jennie complained. "Yeah you ruined my sweet dream!" Rosé said. "Explain missy" Jisoo said.

"Alright" i sighed.

I explained everything to them. They still looked confused, as confused as i am but i just shushed them.

We heard talking from upstairs. Someone broke in.

"Check all rooms! And make sure if you find them, kill them all. But remember dont kill Lisa. We need her." A female voice commanded.

We gasped in disbelief.

Scared and afraid, we tried to call the police.

As i was about to call the police, we heard someone trying to open our secret bunker's door.

We gasped and quickly hid in a small yet deep hole. I saw a big enough rug to close the hole and hid in there with them.

I told them to jump in.

As i was grabbing the rug, i could hear the door busted.

I ran in full speed, panicking.

"Please god help me, please please please" i prayed.

Tears started to fall...

I then jumped in and place the rug on top of us, hopefully dumb enough to not check the suspicious rug.