Chapter 17. MMA

Lisa's POV

After what just happened, Jungkook comforted me, and we decided to go back to where everyone else is.

"Lisa-yah! Whats wrong?" Rosé ask me. "Im okay unnie... im just a bit uncomfortable..." i answered her. "Why?" She asks. "Oh umm its nothing to worry about" i fake smiled. "Oh okay then. If you need help or someone to talk to, talk to me" she smiles and talks again with everyone else.

I sat there doing nothing really... all in my head is just thoughts about Yeri... is this really her? Whats wrong with her???

Those thoughts wont stop spinning, and i felt sick. I wanted to go to the bathroom, but i dont want to worry anyone so i just stay quiet.

Exo finished their rehearsal and now its BTS's turn. I saw Jungkook, and i smiled at him. He's so caring...

I smiled back at him and watch their rehearsal. It was epic!

"Hey Lisa why are you so quiet?" Tzuyu asks me. "Oh nothing! Im just concerned..." i reply. "Hm? About what?" Sana asks.

Im really close to Tzuyu and Sana. They are my best friend from Twice.

"Well... its nothing really! Its just some random thoughts." I say. "Mhmm?" Tzuyu says un convinced. "Ugh alright fine." I say. "Tell us what happened." Sana says. "Well..." i started. I tell them all about Yeri, and what happened in the bathroom, and they are really supportive.

"Its okay Lisa... she is just jealous of you because you get to date Jungkook! Trust me he is a really loyal person." Tzuyu says comforting me.

Tzuyu was Jungkook's ex girlfriend. They dated for about a years, since Twice just debuted. They broke up last year in 2016. They dont hate each other just like any other break ups, but they are now really close friends.

"Say Tzuyu... why did you and Jungkook broke up?" I ask.

When i asked that question she looks pale. Is that a bad thing i just asked her?

"Oh uhh didn't i tell you already? Our relationship is hard with our career remember?" She says as she gulped. "Tzuyu... i know that you are lying... it must be more than that." I say unconvinced. "W-what are you talking about?" She she fake laughed it. "Tzuyu~" i say skeptical. "Ugh fine! Sana tell her." She says. "Well... It was all because of Yeri..." Sana says. "W-wait what?!" I said shocked. "Yeah... it was because of Yeri..." Tzuyu says. "What happened?!" I asked shocked. "Well Yeri blackmailed her. If she doesn't break up with Jungkook, she will threat her by ruinning her career." Sana explained. "Wait... what threat?" I ask. "The threat of the blackmailing... it was something about Tzuyu that can ruin her career, that no one knows about... not even me..." Sana says. "Tzuyu what is it about?!" I ask her. "T-tzuyu?" I say. She just kept silent, so i dont ask her anymore if it bothers her.

"I dont want to talk about it... you guys might hate me after this..." she says. "Tzuyu its okay... we will not hate you i promise." I said. "N-no... i'll tell you if im ready..." she says. "Its alright Tzuyu... you can tell us if you're ready. We understand." I say, and she hugged me. "Thank you for understanding Lisa... you are the best." Tzuyu says hugging me, and Sana hugged us all.

We hugged each other, and we walk to the rest and we talk again all together. I felt much better that i burt it off of my chest. But im still concerned about Tzuyu... i hope she felt much better too...

"Alright everyone we must get ready now!" Jennie unnie says and we all agree. We went to the girls dressing room and we all get dressed and do our makeup and hair.

"Sooo did you and Rosé get along?" My hair stylist asked. "Yeah actually... we now are closer than ever! We tell each others secrets." I say as i opened my instagram.