Chapter 16.

~1 Week later~

Lisa's POV

Today we are going to go to MMA (Melon Music Awards). We are going to perform our new song, As If Its Your Last. Im soo excited for this event, and hopefully we will win an award.

We all woke up in the morning and we eat breakfast. Rosé is making her favorite toast. She puts the bread in a toaster, and took bottles of jams.

"Woah look who is cooking us breakfast today!" Jisoo unnie says. "Yeah i wasn't expecting you to be cooking chae" Jennie unnie replies. "So are you guys saying that i sucked at cooking?!!" Rosé unnie asked. "Yeah you kinda suck..." i say jokingly. "Lisa-yah!" Rosé unnie yelled.

Our toast are finished, and we all decorated our own plate of toasts.

I kinda ruined everyone's plate, and so i got the best decorated plate. Hehehe sneaky me XD

We finished our breakfast and we decided to watch netflix and chill!

We grab bags of popcorn, and turn off the light. We decided to watch some korea drama which is "The Bride Of The Water God". I heard that this is a really good k-drama, so we decided to watch this. This is also one of the top 10 most popular k-drama in 2017.

We watched it until episode 4, since we must get ready for MMA.  Even though we have only watched 4 episodes, so far it was really good! This must be one of my favorite k-drama so far! Jisoo unnie really liked the visuals, and im not gonna lie, their visuals are amazing! They look soo beautiful.

Our manager says he will come to pick us up, so we take a bath and change our clothes. Our manager came and we all went to the event.

We had turns to rehears on set. Right now is Ikon's turn. They look so energized and excited.

After ikon was Twice's turn. I saw Tzuyu and Sana waving at us and we wave back to them. Twice finished their rehearsal and it was Red velvet's turn.

"Annyeong Blackpinkeu" All twice members greeted. "Annyeong Twiceu" Rose, Jisoo, Jennie, and I greeted back.

"Wow your rehearsal is amazing!" Jennie unnie complimented. "Thanks!" Jihyo unnie replied. "Oh my god Lisa its been so long!" Tzuyu say and hugged me. "I miss you too!" I replied hugging her back. "Hi Chaeyoung!" Rosé unnie said. "Annyeong Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung replied jokingly. "Wahh the two Chaeyoungs!" Nayeon unnie says jokingly. "Isn't it kind of confusing?" Jisoo unnie spoke. "Yeah..." Dahyun replied.

We all chatted for a while until its our turn.

"Come on guys! Its our turn." Jennie unnie says. We all nodded and went up stage.

As we went up, Yeri bumped into me. "OUCH!" She says. "Ahh mianhae!" I apologized.

As i apologized, Yeri didn't even say anything, and just left. Woww.... RUDE!!!

"Come on Lisa just ignore her..." Jisoo unnie say, and i nodded.

As we started our rehearsal, i saw BTS members came. I blushed when i saw Jungkook. He's so hot!

I tried to ignore him because if i see him, i will blush and its embarrassing!

Our rehearsal finished, and we sat down next to Twice. We all started to talk again.

"Hey Lisa are you okay?" Mina unnie asked me worriedly. "I-its okay..." i replied.

To be honest, i wasn't okay. I dont know whats wrong with her. She is so mean and just soo rude! I dont want to make enemies, i just wanted to apologize... i didn't bump into her, but she bumped into me!

"I see how she looks at you..." Nayeon unnie added. "N-no trust me im fine..." i lied. "Umm i need to go to the bathroom right now..." i say and i left.

I didn't want to use the bathroom, but i just felt uncomfortable. Why is Yeri acting like this? She is usually really nice and polite, but now shes so rude.

I went inside the bathroom, and just sat there doing nothing.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Blackpink's rehearsal and it was awesome! Lisa looks so pretty too...

Blackpink finished their rehearsal, and now its Exo's turn. I saw Lisa ran away. I saw her face and she looks pale, so i decided to follow her.

I saw her went to the girls bathroom, and i just stayed outside.

"Hey whats wrong?" I asked. "H-huh? What are you doing here Jungkook?!" She asked. "I saw you ran so i followed you. I know that something happened right?" I asked. "Y-yeah..." she replied. "Come on you can tell me anything." I said.

She smiles and get out of the bathroom. She told me everything about Yeri.

If you guys dont know, Yeri had a huge crush on me since she joined Red velvet. She is always so creepy if she saw me...

She confessed to me, but i dont exchange feelings and she was angry. I think she found out about us dating... i mean we aren't official yet, but i will soon ask her to be my girlfriend.

I hugged her tightly to hopefully comfort her.

"Jungkook i want to tell you something..." she says. "Sure. You can tell me anything" i reply. "Im not being myself lately... and by what i mean is that im very emotional and dramatic... especially about you..." she confessed. "I felt weaker now... i used to dont care, but now? Im just so weak... my emotions controlled me too much. Even small things, it can made me cry and drive me crazy." She added. "Im so sorry to ask this but are you having your ummm... girl... stuff...?" I asked her awkwardly. "H-huh? Why are you asking me this!?" She blushed. "Well... this is just awkward..." i said. "Yeah..." she replied. "Well?" I ask. "N-no actually..." she answered. "Huh strange..." i said.

Well thats just awkward... but atleast she seems better, so we went back to where everyone is.

————————————————————————

Thats it for todays chapter!
I ran out of ideas, so this is a short chapter. You might ask like "why didn't Jungkook asked Lisa to be his girlfriend already?" Well... idk why. But i feel like if they're a couple already, there wont be too much drama, sooo... yeah. Also SPOILER! Yeri is gonna be the bad guy/ship ruiner, sooo yeah. Ya'll thought Tzuyu will be the super villain here? Hahaha NOPE! I like Tzuyu shes cool, soo yeah... i may or may not be biased XD. Anyway, not only that, but i feel like almost ALL Lizkook FF's there will be Tzuyu who is like the annoying ship ruiner, and its just too boring, so i decided to use Yeri instead bcz why not?

Anyways goodbye guys! Im just gonna take a nap cuz im just tired... my fingers are hurting real bad! Bye! Luv ya'll!!! 💜