Chapter 28. Wedding preparation

~TIME SKIP~

Rosé's POV

I woke up early excited for my wedding.

I got up and dress up.

I woke Jimin up excitedly.

"Mochiii babe! Wake up!" I said cutely. "Neeeee" he said sexily. I blushed because of his sexy yet cute voice in morning.

I then turned on the bright light, and uncover the blinds.

He groaned a bit by the sunlight.

I jumped onto the bed, and woke him again.

"Morning babe! Hows your sleep?" I asked him softly. He stroked my hair "Its great. Especially when im beside you." He said. I playfully punched his arms. "This guy!" I yelled out. He just snickers.

"Come on! We must prepare everything for our wedding tomorrow!" I said. "Oh yeah right. Could you please make us breakfast?" He asked. "Sure chimmy! I'll do that now" i said. "Thank you very much, my soon to be wife tomorrow" he said and smiled. "I let out a soft smile back at him, blushing.

~TIME SKIP : AFTER EATING BREAKFAST~

"Mmm you always make the best toast!" Jimin said. "Hehe i know! I will always make the best toasts for you" i said. "Special ones?" He added. "Special ones." I repeat.

"So should we go and pick your dress that you chose?" Jimin asked. "Yes. And dont forget your tux too, silly!" I said. "Of course" he said.

~

We drove to the most expensive, and elegant boutique in korea. I took the dress, and tried it on once again.

Rosé's wedding dress

 I got out of the fitting room, and showed it to Jimin

I got out of the fitting room, and showed it to Jimin. He looked so surprised. I can see him blushing too.

He's just the cutest! Im so glad that i can have a really sweet, caring, protective, handsome, talented, and cute husband. Well soon to be husband i guess?

"So hows this dress?" I said and twirled around.

"Y-you look... GORGEOUS!" Jimin said. "Wow you looked like a princess! The most beautiful one of course!" He said. "Thanks" i blushed.

"So? Do you like this one?" I asked him. "Yes absolutely! Thats the prettiest dress i've ever seen! It looks like it has some rose details around the chest which i liked a lot. It represents you so much!" He compliments. "Hehe thanks" i blushed once again.

"You should go and try on your tuxedo!" I said. He nodded, and went to the fitting room.

Jimin's POV

I went inside the fitting room, and one of the employees gave me my tuxedo. I tried it on, and got out to show Rosé.

Jimin's Tuxedo.
(Lets just pretend that the guy who's wearing it is Jimin mkay! Lets use our imagination!)