Chapter 2.

Two days ago was when bangtan came to our dorm

Two days ago was when bangtan came to our dorm. It feels so... weird...

Why do they suddenly came? And theres bangPD too. Was there something that i didn't  know or maybe everyone kept a secret from me?

Why do i feel... left out???

Aishh now im very confused. Is there any problem or something and they kept this a secret away from me?!

Why would my unnies do that? Thats just impossible... but it seems that way.

And why do i felt so shy when Jungkook is around?!

Aishh im getting carried away by that boy... i heard that he was also the 97 liner, which made me happy for some reason.

Is it because i could text him from the 97 liners group that i was just added yesterday by bambam?

Aishh im getting carried away by him! He looks so cute and hot... just like who i imagined for my dream boyfriend would be.

Will he be my future perfect boyfriend maybe even husband?!!

Or maybe im just daydreaming too much. That would be impossible lisa, stop this!!!

I groaned a bit. "lisa are you okay? Why do you look so mad?!" Rosé unnie asked me worriedly. The look on her face was so worried, makes me feel emotional for no reason.

Well im just being too dramatic and sensitive because im on my period actually...

"Im just not feeling well unnie... im gonna go to my room now." I told her and tears started to came from my eyes, and landed to my cheeks. "Lisa..." i heard rosé unnie whispered but i ignored her.

I can see her face probably really worried because of my sudden action.

Rosé unnie was one of the closest one from my member. Probably because we both are almost the same age. She was 20 and im 19.

I went to my room, locked the door and i sat on my bed. Tears flow from my eyes and i cried quietly. I was leaning on a wall next to my bed.

Tears started to flow even more from my eyes. My eyes are now filled with tears as i heard a knock on my door.

I didn't bother asking who it was, nor open the door. I just cry there like a baby.

Why do my unnies keep secrets from me? Is there a big secret that nobody has told me? But why is there bangtan? Im so confused...

"Why? Why is life so complicated?!!" I yelled at myself. "Lisa! Open the door!" I heard a familiar voice behind the door.