Chapter 1: Back to School

*Bell rings*

*Bell rings*

"Okay class, let's get star---"

"Wait! W-wait! " A boy walks in the classroom, panting. He walks up to the teacher and whispers, "Sensei, I-was...lost in this big building. I couldn't find class 3-B."

The boy's face was blushing red, because of his tardiness at his first day of high school.

"Alright, you may sit down at the back row next to the window. We will begin class now." The teacher turns back to the board, and told the students to open up their thick textbooks.

The boy finds his seat, and quickly sits down to avoid further embarrassment. He pulls his textbook out, to page 2.

Ugh, class is just as boring as middle school. I wonder what high school has to offer me.....back to more classes, more homework, and higher expectations..... hey, I wonder where Takagi-San went, it's gonna be boring this year. The boy wondered in his head, well she'd probably be even more bored  than me because she has no one to tease. With that thought, he smirks.

A tap on the shoulder scared him. He turned around and couldn't believe who he saw.

"T-takagi-San?" was all he could say, before the girl smiled at him.

Then suddenly, the girl gave him a confused look, almost as if she doesn't know him. The boy clamped his mouth, and realized that he mistook her for someone else.

"s-sorry, I thought you were someone else...." His face felt burning hot, great job me, first day as a freshman, and all these embarrassing things happen. What else could go wors---

A sudden giggle woke him from his thoughts. The boy looked back at the girl, to see a familiar face, a familiar smile, and a very, very familiar voice.

"Long time no see, Nishikata!" And that was when the boy realized.

He was fooled again, by none other than his middle school friend, Takagi-San.