Epilogue

Takagi flipped back the pages of the photo album, the clock ticking within the afternoon sunlight, as she was flipping through each of the pages, she was reminded of the great and truly wonderful times she's had in her life

Takagi flipped back the pages of the photo album, the clock ticking within the afternoon sunlight, as she was flipping through each of the pages, she was reminded of the great and truly wonderful times she's had in her life. The hands flipped the last page, which held a specific high school graduation picture, with her one and only, Nishikata.

A high-pitched voice echoed her ears, "hey hey, what are you smiling about, mommy?"

There stood Chi, a cute little girl that resembled her mother's beauty, and her father's naivety.

"Oh, this? It was one of the memories your mommy could never forget. It was during senior year of high school. Want to hear the story?"

"Yes yes!"

***

Four years have passed since he asked her out, Nishikata and Takagi in a relationship wasn't a surprise to anyone they knew. In fact, when they announced the news to their friends, none of them were astonished.

"Wow, Nishikata finally confessed huh? If I were Takagi I woulda been so impatient, right Takagi-Chan?" Mira giggled.

"Congrats, Nishikata," said Ishikami, "I knew you could do it."

"Oh! How wonderful you're going out now!" Karima remarked.

Thinking back now, he has indeed been dense during his years of middle school and freshman year of high school. How could he have not realized his feelings sooner?!

Nishikata shook those thoughts out of his head, and focused on his high school graduation today. Also, today was his third year of dating his teasing classmate, Takagi. He prepared a present for her, a photo album of the years in high school they've spent together.

"Ni-shi-ka-ta!"

He turned around to meet with his girlfriend, the happy-go-lucky classmate that he had a crush on.

"Hello...Takagi!"

"Ha, I see you've gotten used to calling me casually like that, that's great!" She then gives him one of those smiles that he couldn't resist.

They walked together in their graduation clothes to the classrooms and cafeteria stage to get their certificates and all that. After school was when it finally ended. The seniors looked back at the school one last time and said their last goodbyes, whereas the freshmen looked excitedly at the summer break.

At the entrance of the school, Takagi and Nishikata along with some friends decided to take some pictures together.

"Mira, would you mind if you took some pictures for me and Nishikata?" Takagi asked, which Mira gladly agreed to do.

"Hmph, I want to take a picture with my boyfriend too! That stupid boy...." she muttered.

"Hey Mira, did you call me stupid?" A boy walked up to Mira, and grinned at her, "I wouldn't miss your graduation for the world."

"Kou!"

Takagi snickered, and snapped a picture of them hugging together.

From the distance, Nishikata saw Ruri grabbing another boy's arm lovingly, and they were posing for a picture. Glad she was able to find her own Prince Charming, he thought.

After the photo sessions, the two lovebirds walked home together, on the same path they always did for four years. They stopped at the soda machine place, and remembered the wonderful moment that occurred in freshman year.

"Takagi, I have something to give you."

"Oh?"

"Here," he fumbled out a photo book from his backpack, on the cover was a drawing of her and him together, a pretty nice drawing drawn by Nishikata himself if I do say so myself, "I...collected pictures of us together, and made it."

Takagi's eyes widened, and it looked like tears were about to flow out of her eyes. She grinned, and took the picture book.

"Thank you, I love it."

She then pulled out something from her backpack too, a small cute bag, with some delicious macaroons and cookies inside, "I made these for you, hope you enjoy them, Nishikata."

As they exchanged gifts, their hearts were filled with love and joy from the other one. They hugged each other with caring arms, and whispered words of love.

"I love you, Takagi."

"I love you too, Nishikata."

***
doorbell rings

"Oh! That must be daddy! He's home from work." Chi ran to the front door, greeting her mature and loving father.

"Hey, Takagi, whatcha looking at there?" He asked, picking up the little girl that was reaching out her hands.

"Ohh, something so dear to me, given by someone so dear to me." She singsongs, tapping her finger on the cover of the book.

A flush of red came across his face, "w-why do you still have that cover on there? Gosh....it's embarrassing, Takagi, just switch the cover, get rid of my terrible drawing, man.

Takagi let out a laugh, it's always been so funny teasing him. It's even more hilarious that he still gets flustered whenever she flirts or teases him.

"Nope, never. I will cherish this forever," and stood up to peck his soft lips, one hand covering the eyes of the young one, the other laying on his left cheek.

A/N: Anddd it's over! I finally finished this fanfic I never planned to finish. It's incredible that a lot of you read and enjoyed it! It means everything to me, and I cant thank you guys enough. For now, I don't have any plan of writing another fanfic or story. I don't even know what I should write hehe. Thank you all readers for the support. I may update some of the older chapters to fix some grammar mistakes and everything, but that's probably all. This would never have finished without your support. Lots of love, silversagesss. ( 」∠)_