Chapter 1

The Sun was shinning brightly in Piedmont, California as the morning winds passed by, making people think of what a great day it was today.

But the great weather for today was totally wasted in a certain house in the neighborhood as loud rackets erupted non-stop.

"How many times do we have to repeat this conversation, our decisions are final!"

Mr. Pines huffed in anger as he marched his way to the living room, dragging behind him two luggages. One was colored pink and covered with bright, girly designs of glitter, kittens, rainbows and anything positive while the other was a normal looking blue luggage with some stickers of paranormal stuffs.

"You can't force us!"

"I can't believe you're making us go to that kind of place!?"

Mabel screeched at her parents and was supported by Dipper throughout their complains as they descended from the stairs.

Mabel wore a bright purple sweater with bold letters saying 'I AM A STAR' and a pink skirt, while her hair was decorated with a cat ears hair band. And Dipper beside her, wore a black short, that was partnered witha red stripped dress shirt.

The two brunettes continued to complain and scream their lungs when lungs out when Mr. Pines raised his hand indicating them to stop and calmly said.

"We are doing this for your own benefits so just keep quite and be ready for the bus. Your mom is still in the market for your supplies"

Looking at the twins who were fuming mad, he blocked out their increasing complains and continued to bring out their stuffs.

"FINE!! Be like that! I hate the two of you. How could you call yourselves our parents!!!"

Mabel yelled as fat droplets of water threatened to fall from her hazel eyes and dashed back upstairs to her room.

"Mabel, wait!"

Dipper called out to his sister then looked back at his father to give him an angered glare.

"How could you do this to us!!! To me and Mabel! We're your children"

He shouted making his figure shake with the intensity of his emotions and started to climb the stairs to see and comfort his twin, dismissing the yells of his father to come back.

Dipper stood at the door of her sister's bedroom and breathe deeply before knocking.

"Go Away! I'm not gonna out!"

Mabel yelled out while being racked with sobs, making Dipper's heart wrench upom hearing her so sad.

"Mabel it's me Dipper, c-can you please open the door for me"

The sobbing from the other side of the door then came to halt, to the point that only whimpers remain, as the door slowly opened.

"D-dip-dipper"

Mabel's eyes were puffy and red as tears continued to pour from her eyes.

Dipper then let himself in and hugged his sister, and made her sit on the bed beside him.

He then rubbed circles on her back, as she continued to sob in his shoulder making his shirt wet but he didn't mind and let her continued.

"T-this is not f-fair Dipper"

"I know Mabes, I know"

"Why did t-they forced us i-into this!"

Mabel squeezed her eyes shut and tried to dry her tears. His brother then patted her back trying to sooth her but he knew how she felt. And he resented them for it too.

"Don't worry Mabel, we can figure our way out of this one, I promise"

He nudged his twin that was now only creating sniffles, gazing his own chocolate brown eyes down to her.

"We can't Dipper! The bus is already coming and he has us on lock down. Not to mention our house is covered with whatever cursed stuff they made!"

"Then we go to the place but then make sure to escaped when the right time comes"

"Where will we go then!"

Mabel's tears begun to flow again as she lift her face to meet with Dipper.

The problem they were facing with right now was a big one for the twins. After they had returned to their home in Piedmont, there lives continued normally. But after 2 months they started to noticed how their parents started to act weird.

They started to put weird things around the house and were most of the time at the basement.
They hang out with them lesser than normal and they turned apprehensive when the twins tried to ask them what's happening and why they can't go to the basement.

And after a month of unanswered questions they finally settled things unto their own hands and picked the lock on the basement door (courtesy to their Grunkle Stan) and entered. They wish they hadn't.

The inside was completely remodeled, the placed was cleaned and was filled with weirds things from potions to plants and things they couldn't identify. The walls were covered with shelves that were filled with books and potions. Weird writings surrounded everthing but the major give away was the huge intricate circles painted on the floor.

After confronting their parents about it, they found out that the two had been attracted by dark magic when the twins were sent to Gravity Falls during summer and they finally succumed to using it when the last week of summer passed.

The two twins begged their parents to stop but that only seemed to have made them more determined and angry, so going back to our current situation, they are now forced to pack their belongings as they were being send to a Dark Magic Academy.

Dipper then sunk into a silence, thinking deeply on a solution. The mechanics of his brain started working, he moved his eyes around the room to see something, anything that may help him. Then he saw the picture of them in Gravity falls, he and Mabel along with the others were smiling happily.

"The Mystery Shack...."

His barely audible whisper still reached the ears of Mabel, then the two snapped into a twin telepathy.

"The Mystery Shack!"

Their elated voice synchronized as a smile begun to creep up to their face.

"We can go to the Mystery Shack right after they think we've settled to the school enough to let their guard down"

The boy giddly answered clamping his hands together with his twin.

"Then-"
"Then we can asked help from-"
"Our Grunkles!"
"Our Grunkles!"

They made happy gestures and hugged each other tighter.

"Dip dop you genius of a sweaty, akward teen"

"Hey! Is that a complicated or not?"

Mabel then giggled and bup Dipper's nose making the other whine in complain, playingly swatting her hands.

"Awkward sibling hug?"

Asked Mabel spreading her arms open.

"Awkward sibling hug."

Replied Dipper and the two hugged and patted each other, only pulling from each other after a minute.

Wipping her already dried tears, she came back to her positive self and pulled Dipper up to stand.

"Well then, Dip dop we'll show them what the mystery twins are made of!"

"Yeah, that Academy better be ready!"

Now the twins with resolution bright in their eyes promised to themselves that the two of them will survive the Academy long enough to contact and wait for their grunkles to help them.

Unknown to them, not everthing goes to plan. Especially for the Pines family.